The Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis
The PC-P80N comes with a bold, protruding front door. With the door being around two foot tall, the horizontal bands of alternating mesh and aluminum, it seems to break up what could have been a lot of flat brushed aluminum.
Midway down the right side you will find the lock for the front door. At this point it will stay locked up, as the keys are shipped inside the chassis.
The top of the chassis has umm a Mohawk? Talking with a few of my buddies, I think James described it best as a Mohawk and I'm going with that for now. The front angled section allows Lian Li room for the name badge on the Front I/O cover and the reset and power buttons above it.
Lifting the plate with the Lian Li name on it, it exposes the front I/O panel. Here you get e-SATA connectivity on the left, four USB 3.0 ports (motherboard allowing), and the HD Audio jacks at the right. Reason I say "motherboard allowing" is that not all boards support USB 3.0 inside and out, but Lian Li has those users covered too.
On the left side of the chassis there isn't a lot to talk about with the large expanse of brushed aluminum of the actual door panel. What is notable are the louvers on the side of the Mohawk, and the large plastic case feet that keep the chassis at a good height off the floor.
The rear of the chassis has two holes for the included USB 3.0 cables to get to the rear I/O, while the other pair is for water cooling. The 120mm exhaust fan is covered with a wire grill to allow maximum flow. Below the fan are eleven, yes eleven, expansion slots just above the floor mounted power supply mounting plate.
These doors are large and use the conventional, unscrew and slide to the rear of the chassis, for removal. One more image to discuss and I will get these out of the way so we can get a look at the inside.
Under the PC-P80N you will find a large ventilated area, louvers if you will, that get stamped into the aluminum, and you can see there is an accompanying dust filter. As you can see the large feet get placed to the outermost corners to maximize the stability of this tall, heavy tower.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis]
- Page 6 [Inside the Lian Li PC-P80N Full Tower Chassis Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds' new patch: Early Access beats AAA games
- Corsair's Commander Pro controls all case fans, lighting
- Google's 4K digital whiteboard available for $5000
- Acer's new Predator Z35P: 35-inch 3440x1440 100Hz G-Sync
- Crackdown 3 coming to PC, is an Xbox Play Anywhere title
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Alienware 15 R3 Laptop Storage Performance Investigation
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- ASUS RT-AC1900p Wireless Router Review
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning