Now that the all mighty NDA has lifted on the new Llano platform, we're able to bring to you all those motherboards that support the new APU from AMD. Today we'll be looking at the GIGABYTE A75-UD4H. Like the ASUS board, we have already done an extensive preview on this one, so if you haven't already looked at it, I highly recommend you go check out GIGABYTE A75-UD4H (AMD A75) Llano Motherboard Preview to see what's going on with the look of the board and the bundle.
In that particular preview we didn't get a chance to look at the BIOS, so that's where we'll be starting out today. Once we've done that we'll look at our testbed, what else we'll be including in our benchmarks today and of course the overclocking side of things.
GIGABYTE has been in the spotlight for the last few weeks with their A75 boards breaking all kinds of IGP records. Fingers crossed today we'll see the same kind of success from the board with some big clocks on offer.
First, though, let's start with what's going on with the BIOS on the A75-UD4H before we get into the really fun stuff.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare trailer now live
- Without the reconstruction tech, Quantum Break looks incredible at 4K
- Forza Motorsport 6: Apex requires 16GB RAM for gaming at 4K 60FPS
- Quantum Break's new PC patch fixes lots, weighs a huge 27GB
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- WD 1TB Black drive memory dump while Win 7 installed.
- Corsair K70 RGB RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched