Now that the all mighty NDA has lifted on the new Llano platform, we're able to bring to you all those motherboards that support the new APU from AMD. Today we'll be looking at the GIGABYTE A75-UD4H. Like the ASUS board, we have already done an extensive preview on this one, so if you haven't already looked at it, I highly recommend you go check out GIGABYTE A75-UD4H (AMD A75) Llano Motherboard Preview to see what's going on with the look of the board and the bundle.
In that particular preview we didn't get a chance to look at the BIOS, so that's where we'll be starting out today. Once we've done that we'll look at our testbed, what else we'll be including in our benchmarks today and of course the overclocking side of things.
GIGABYTE has been in the spotlight for the last few weeks with their A75 boards breaking all kinds of IGP records. Fingers crossed today we'll see the same kind of success from the board with some big clocks on offer.
First, though, let's start with what's going on with the BIOS on the A75-UD4H before we get into the really fun stuff.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- No Star Wars Battlefront Xbox One bundle, EA confirms
- Razer offers Aussie LoL fans a ticket for worldwide travel
- CCleaner hits Windows 10, helping users clear junk out of their system
- CybertronPC first to add support for AMD Radeon R9 NANO video card
- SilverStone hits the storage market again, hot-swap RAID rack release
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- Z77 Extreme6 boot screen displays after hard shutoff/reactivation, does not display after reset
- Razer Leviathan 5.1 Channel Gaming Sound Bar and Sub Review
- ASRock Z97 Extreme4 Fast BOOT Issue
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20