Now that the all mighty NDA has lifted on the new Llano platform, we're able to bring to you all those motherboards that support the new APU from AMD. Today we'll be looking at the GIGABYTE A75-UD4H. Like the ASUS board, we have already done an extensive preview on this one, so if you haven't already looked at it, I highly recommend you go check out GIGABYTE A75-UD4H (AMD A75) Llano Motherboard Preview to see what's going on with the look of the board and the bundle.
In that particular preview we didn't get a chance to look at the BIOS, so that's where we'll be starting out today. Once we've done that we'll look at our testbed, what else we'll be including in our benchmarks today and of course the overclocking side of things.
GIGABYTE has been in the spotlight for the last few weeks with their A75 boards breaking all kinds of IGP records. Fingers crossed today we'll see the same kind of success from the board with some big clocks on offer.
First, though, let's start with what's going on with the BIOS on the A75-UD4H before we get into the really fun stuff.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel teases next-gen Optane tech, requires Kaby Lake
- HyperX ships more than 2 million headsets in three years
- The latest, and nearly final shots of the Galaxy S8
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- (GA X99 Designare) Anyone using a Beta BIOS?
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood
- New Final Fantasy XV content including 'booster pack+' release and NieR: Automata collaboration now available
- BC1 wins IF design award
- Battle trailer introduces NieR: Automata main weapon types