Now that the all mighty NDA has lifted on the new Llano platform, we're able to bring to you all those motherboards that support the new APU from AMD. Today we'll be looking at the GIGABYTE A75-UD4H. Like the ASUS board, we have already done an extensive preview on this one, so if you haven't already looked at it, I highly recommend you go check out GIGABYTE A75-UD4H (AMD A75) Llano Motherboard Preview to see what's going on with the look of the board and the bundle.
In that particular preview we didn't get a chance to look at the BIOS, so that's where we'll be starting out today. Once we've done that we'll look at our testbed, what else we'll be including in our benchmarks today and of course the overclocking side of things.
GIGABYTE has been in the spotlight for the last few weeks with their A75 boards breaking all kinds of IGP records. Fingers crossed today we'll see the same kind of success from the board with some big clocks on offer.
First, though, let's start with what's going on with the BIOS on the A75-UD4H before we get into the really fun stuff.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- More 'Star Trek' movies not guaranteed, warns star
- Night Trap returns, with the FMV game hitting consoles
- Vivendi could push for an Ubisoft takeover this year
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds charity event: May 4
- Jeff Goldblum joins 'Jurassic World 2' cast
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family