Accessories and Documentation
In the manual you see to the left, Thermaltake covers everything you need to see as well as covering optional setups for cooling. If you do run into any issues, a full parts list and layout of the chassis should solve any issues you might run into during the course of the build. The yellow paperwork on the right covers all the terms and conditions for the warranty.
Thermaltake even thinks about those who still may use floppy drives, and offers this as the solution. This bit of kit contains a tray to convert a 5.25" drive to a floppy drive bay, and there is even a faceplate that matches the exterior, with the light blue accents on the tabs.
Just in case your 8-pin EPS cable doesn't reach the top of the Chaser, Thermaltake offers this extension cable. Under the cable you also get ten zip ties for tidying up those loose wires, and a motherboard speaker.
As far as the screws go, let's approach this clockwise starting at the top left. You have the screws for use with 2.5" drives and hard drive trays. Then you get the hex headed screws for both the motherboard and PSU installation. Eight screws to mount the optical drives with and you will need these! Lastly, there are the four fan screws to use with the 200mm fans. There are three extra risers packed in the hardware as well, but with the case already set up, you can use these for m-ATX, or just move three already in the tray.
The hard drive trays have a latch on the front that will lock it into place or allow its release from the rack. The blue body of the tray has both removable clips on the side to mount a 3.5" drive as well as holes in the bottom of it for 2.5" drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new 17.7.2 drivers include Enhanced Sync, and more
- HTC Standalone VR headset launches in China
- GTA V tops June console earnings with new monthly high
- Nintendo Switch hits 4.7 million install base
- Huawei launches overpriced Porsche Design Watch 2
- Lian-Li PC-O5SW...Watercooling and dimensions
- Toshiba XG5 1TB OEM M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Toshiba N300 8TB High-Reliability HDD Review
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Need for Speed Payback takes cars from scrap to stock to supercar in new trailer
- Visbit releases Unity SDK and web VR player for its all-in-one VR streaming service, bringing high quality VR streaming to the masses
- GWENT Gamescom 2017 tournament announced
- Toshiba NVMe SSDs now available with Lenovo's new ThinkSystem and ThinkAgile servers
- Mafia III: Sign of the Times DLC now available