Accessories and Documentation
In the manual you see to the left, Thermaltake covers everything you need to see as well as covering optional setups for cooling. If you do run into any issues, a full parts list and layout of the chassis should solve any issues you might run into during the course of the build. The yellow paperwork on the right covers all the terms and conditions for the warranty.
Thermaltake even thinks about those who still may use floppy drives, and offers this as the solution. This bit of kit contains a tray to convert a 5.25" drive to a floppy drive bay, and there is even a faceplate that matches the exterior, with the light blue accents on the tabs.
Just in case your 8-pin EPS cable doesn't reach the top of the Chaser, Thermaltake offers this extension cable. Under the cable you also get ten zip ties for tidying up those loose wires, and a motherboard speaker.
As far as the screws go, let's approach this clockwise starting at the top left. You have the screws for use with 2.5" drives and hard drive trays. Then you get the hex headed screws for both the motherboard and PSU installation. Eight screws to mount the optical drives with and you will need these! Lastly, there are the four fan screws to use with the 200mm fans. There are three extra risers packed in the hardware as well, but with the case already set up, you can use these for m-ATX, or just move three already in the tray.
The hard drive trays have a latch on the front that will lock it into place or allow its release from the rack. The blue body of the tray has both removable clips on the side to mount a 3.5" drive as well as holes in the bottom of it for 2.5" drives.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XIV free trial now has unlimited time
- SpaceX to launch first-ever used rocket to space
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- Samsung store catches fire ahead of the Galaxy S8 launch
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design