The packaging of the chaser MK-1 is very appealing to look at with the large case image over what I assume is a galaxy. Also on this panel you get the "pursuit without fear" tag line and the extra big tower and internal USB icons.
This side shows a list of features that get repeated in various languages so that the rest of the market that can't read English knows what the next panel shows.
A lot gets covered on the back panel. The cooling gets covered at the top left and it shows the water cooling options under it. On the right the panel covers the features, unique design and both the external and internal structure features.
The remaining side of the packaging only houses an image of the chassis with the part number of this chassis right under it.
As most do, Thermaltake ships the chassis with support from the Styrofoam end caps and the typical plastic liner to keep vibrations from scratching it. When opening the box, you will find your owner's manual and warranty information floating outside of the internal packaging in the box.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch dock doesn't boost GPU or CPU power
- Nintendo Switch's battery built for long gaming sessions
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package