All we can say is this board rules. E7205 on the desktop platform is one of the best things ever for the Intel Pentium 4. No more needing expensive RDRAM to take full advantage of the Pentium 4's high speed bus, now you can get it with cheaper, mainstream Dual Channel DDR memory.
Gigabyte has made a super adoption on this chipset. The stability and overclocking are unbelievable. Out test system was able to hit 182Mhz FSB with an extremely stable operating memory and CPU system.
Feature wire, the Gigabyte board has some superb features like Dual RAID, Dual BIOS, Gigabit Ethernet and Dual Power systems. Firewire would have been nice for this board but we can't have everything.
In all Gigabyte have put together a board that is more than worthy of a full 10 out of 10, but with a few minor gripes in hand we can't give it perfect rating this time - but we can give it the next best thing.
12V aux power connector placed poorly
Rating: 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- Microsoft earned $90 billion last fiscal year
- Xiaomi's upcoming phone to rock dual camera and MIUI 9
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4