All we can say is this board rules. E7205 on the desktop platform is one of the best things ever for the Intel Pentium 4. No more needing expensive RDRAM to take full advantage of the Pentium 4's high speed bus, now you can get it with cheaper, mainstream Dual Channel DDR memory.
Gigabyte has made a super adoption on this chipset. The stability and overclocking are unbelievable. Out test system was able to hit 182Mhz FSB with an extremely stable operating memory and CPU system.
Feature wire, the Gigabyte board has some superb features like Dual RAID, Dual BIOS, Gigabit Ethernet and Dual Power systems. Firewire would have been nice for this board but we can't have everything.
In all Gigabyte have put together a board that is more than worthy of a full 10 out of 10, but with a few minor gripes in hand we can't give it perfect rating this time - but we can give it the next best thing.
12V aux power connector placed poorly
Rating: 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD