All we can say is this board rules. E7205 on the desktop platform is one of the best things ever for the Intel Pentium 4. No more needing expensive RDRAM to take full advantage of the Pentium 4's high speed bus, now you can get it with cheaper, mainstream Dual Channel DDR memory.
Gigabyte has made a super adoption on this chipset. The stability and overclocking are unbelievable. Out test system was able to hit 182Mhz FSB with an extremely stable operating memory and CPU system.
Feature wire, the Gigabyte board has some superb features like Dual RAID, Dual BIOS, Gigabit Ethernet and Dual Power systems. Firewire would have been nice for this board but we can't have everything.
In all Gigabyte have put together a board that is more than worthy of a full 10 out of 10, but with a few minor gripes in hand we can't give it perfect rating this time - but we can give it the next best thing.
12V aux power connector placed poorly
Rating: 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards