Accessories and Documentation
The manual got a little bent up as it got shipped under a foot of the chassis, but it is still very readable. The manual goes through all of the steps and even shows off the new USB 3.0 motherboard header and how to install it. If the text gets you confused, the images should get you through any rough spots. The chassis is very intuitive and there was only one feature that almost got passed my radar, but I eventually picked it up. I will show that here in a bit, but the rest of the build was smooth with only one major issue.
Remember that blue baggie full of hardware? This is what you find inside. A few risers so you can install the motherboard, a set of screws for the optical drives and a full set of screws for the hard drives. In the middle is a USB 3.0 motherboard connector to USB 2.0 header adapter. If your motherboard does not have a pin style USB 3.0 port, you simply add this and plug them into an open USB 2.0 pin port. The larger screws on the right are for both the motherboard installation and for the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD