Accessories and Documentation
The manual got a little bent up as it got shipped under a foot of the chassis, but it is still very readable. The manual goes through all of the steps and even shows off the new USB 3.0 motherboard header and how to install it. If the text gets you confused, the images should get you through any rough spots. The chassis is very intuitive and there was only one feature that almost got passed my radar, but I eventually picked it up. I will show that here in a bit, but the rest of the build was smooth with only one major issue.
Remember that blue baggie full of hardware? This is what you find inside. A few risers so you can install the motherboard, a set of screws for the optical drives and a full set of screws for the hard drives. In the middle is a USB 3.0 motherboard connector to USB 2.0 header adapter. If your motherboard does not have a pin style USB 3.0 port, you simply add this and plug them into an open USB 2.0 pin port. The larger screws on the right are for both the motherboard installation and for the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo market cap valuation now higher than Sony's
- LG's new 'world's first' 77-inch flexible 4K OLED teased
- GIGABYTE's new AMD EPYC motherboard supports 1TB of RAM
- AMD Radeon RX Vega price will be 'excellent'
- Bungie is making PC specific tweaks to Destiny 2
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- In Win 301 Mini-Tower Chassis Review
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller