Accessories and Documentation
The manual got a little bent up as it got shipped under a foot of the chassis, but it is still very readable. The manual goes through all of the steps and even shows off the new USB 3.0 motherboard header and how to install it. If the text gets you confused, the images should get you through any rough spots. The chassis is very intuitive and there was only one feature that almost got passed my radar, but I eventually picked it up. I will show that here in a bit, but the rest of the build was smooth with only one major issue.
Remember that blue baggie full of hardware? This is what you find inside. A few risers so you can install the motherboard, a set of screws for the optical drives and a full set of screws for the hard drives. In the middle is a USB 3.0 motherboard connector to USB 2.0 header adapter. If your motherboard does not have a pin style USB 3.0 port, you simply add this and plug them into an open USB 2.0 pin port. The larger screws on the right are for both the motherboard installation and for the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes