the Final Look
I did a bit of investigating as to how one would maintain the Infinite EVO or remove built up dust. What I found was a bit disappointing. Looking around, I could see the screws in the top of the frame, but I couldn't see how to remove the aluminum plate to gain access to them. What I found was you have to remove the rubber pads at the top, destroying the adhesive, to gain access inside.
For our testing, and since an AC adapter wasn't provided, I plugged in the mini USB to the cooler and the other end I will plug into my laptop so we can get under way.
I ended up not using the USB cable deal, as no matter what I did, the cables end up in the middle of the cooler and even though small, would disturb what air this cooler can provide to my laptop. So I simply tied up the wire for our testing; this way there is no interference issues to ponder.
My 15" Lenovo just fits the Infinite EVO, and I can see why they don't stress that this cooler is for 17" models. While it has no issues supporting the weight of a 17" laptop, it will hang over the cooler a bit.
For this specific laptop, I really like the USB port placement. It doesn't interfere with the laptop's ports and makes hooking up and disconnecting things that much easier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rise of the Tomb Raider could soon receive DX12 abilities
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance