the Final Look
I did a bit of investigating as to how one would maintain the Infinite EVO or remove built up dust. What I found was a bit disappointing. Looking around, I could see the screws in the top of the frame, but I couldn't see how to remove the aluminum plate to gain access to them. What I found was you have to remove the rubber pads at the top, destroying the adhesive, to gain access inside.
For our testing, and since an AC adapter wasn't provided, I plugged in the mini USB to the cooler and the other end I will plug into my laptop so we can get under way.
I ended up not using the USB cable deal, as no matter what I did, the cables end up in the middle of the cooler and even though small, would disturb what air this cooler can provide to my laptop. So I simply tied up the wire for our testing; this way there is no interference issues to ponder.
My 15" Lenovo just fits the Infinite EVO, and I can see why they don't stress that this cooler is for 17" models. While it has no issues supporting the weight of a 17" laptop, it will hang over the cooler a bit.
For this specific laptop, I really like the USB port placement. It doesn't interfere with the laptop's ports and makes hooking up and disconnecting things that much easier.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google preparing 'Pixel 3' laptop with new Andromeda OS
- iPhone 7 owners drill hole to find hidden headphone jack
- Google's 4K-ready Chromecast Ultra teased at just $69
- Microsoft rumored to launch Surface Phone in 2017
- Conjur up a free Blu-ray in our 'Conjuring 2' giveaway!
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now