48x Write CD-R
16x Rewrite CD-RW
48x Read CD-ROM Speed
ATAPI / E-IDE, support up to Ultra-DMA Mode2 (33.3MB/sec)
Access Time :
Buffer Size :
System Requirement :
CPU Pentium 2 400MHz or faster, 64MB DRAM required
HDD must have access time < 20ms, with a minimum of 100MB Free space
Supported Disc Format :
CD/CD-R/CD-RW formats both 8cm & 12cm discs (up to 99 mins)
Supported Write Modes:
Disc-at-once, Track-at-Once, Session-at-Once, Multi-Session, Packet Writing.
MTBF (Life) :
146 (D) x 194 (W) x 41.7 (H) mm
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- OptoRite Burner - Page 1 [Introduction]
- OptoRite Burner - Page 2 [Specifications]
- OptoRite Burner - Page 3 [Technology Overview and Features]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Switch Pro controller can be used to play PC games
- Xbox One gets $10 EA Access-like subscription service
- The Xenomorph is unleashed in new 'Alien' trailer
- NVIDIA announces its new GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- Bethesda optimizing games for AMD's Ryzen and Vega tech
- IPMI on E3C226D2I
- Site & Forum impressions
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Massive, Lightstorm and Fox Interactive team up for a game based on Avatar universe
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art