Getting into the BIOS, the overall layout is very similar to that of the Z68 UEFI boards that we've seen and used. It's fairly self-explanatory and getting around is pretty easy. When it comes to overclocking, the majority of your tweaking will be done in the "OC Tweaker" section. As far as options go, you've really got everything you need to hopefully achieve a decent overclock.
For the most part we've got a pretty strong BIOS on our hands and if you've seen other ASRock UEFI BIOSs then there's not going to be any real surprise. The big difference is of course the Fatal1ty branding that's all over it. I could do without being stared down on every BIOS screen, but it's not the end of the world.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect Andromeda deal takes a dive to 27% off
- AMD's high-end X390/X399 mobo: dual Ryzen CPUs possible
- Dell unleashes its new 8K monitor, costs $5000
- New Call of Duty set in WWII?
- Gionee launches A1 in India
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse