The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top of the board, we've got our four RAM slots which support like most other P67 / Z68 boards, 32GB of DDR3 at speeds ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2133MHz DDR via overclocking.
Below the RAM slots we've got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector and next to that we've got our IDE connector. Next to that you can see we've got a little 3-Pin fan header.
Around the CPU area you can see our 8-Pin CPU connector that sits towards the back of the board. As for the CPU area, you can see we've got a pretty clean setup going on which doesn't come as much of a surprise. You can also get a closer look at the heatsinks that ASRock are using which look pretty good.
Getting into the I/O side of things, you can see we've got two PS/2 connectors, clear CMOS button, Optical and Coaxial ports and a red eSATA III port that's shared with the onboard SATA3_1 port. Above our eSATA port and moving over, we've got a total of eight USB ports; six are USB 2.0 with one being a Fatal1ty mouse port which allows for a customizable polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
The two blue USB ports are USB 3.0 controlled via the Etron EJ168A controller. We've also got a Gigabit networking port controlled via the Realtek RTL8111E and next to that we've got six audio jacks controlled via the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nanomaterial charges phones, electric cars in SECONDS
- Qualcomm's next-gen Snapdragon 845 teased
- Star Citizen Alpha 3.0 lets you land on the moon
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4