The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top of the board, we've got our four RAM slots which support like most other P67 / Z68 boards, 32GB of DDR3 at speeds ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2133MHz DDR via overclocking.
Below the RAM slots we've got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector and next to that we've got our IDE connector. Next to that you can see we've got a little 3-Pin fan header.
Around the CPU area you can see our 8-Pin CPU connector that sits towards the back of the board. As for the CPU area, you can see we've got a pretty clean setup going on which doesn't come as much of a surprise. You can also get a closer look at the heatsinks that ASRock are using which look pretty good.
Getting into the I/O side of things, you can see we've got two PS/2 connectors, clear CMOS button, Optical and Coaxial ports and a red eSATA III port that's shared with the onboard SATA3_1 port. Above our eSATA port and moving over, we've got a total of eight USB ports; six are USB 2.0 with one being a Fatal1ty mouse port which allows for a customizable polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
The two blue USB ports are USB 3.0 controlled via the Etron EJ168A controller. We've also got a Gigabit networking port controlled via the Realtek RTL8111E and next to that we've got six audio jacks controlled via the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- NVIDIA rumored to unveil Volta-based GeForce tomorrow
- X299 AORUS Gaming 9 teased, ready for 12C/24T CPUs
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017