The Motherboard Continued
Moving to the top of the board, we've got our four RAM slots which support like most other P67 / Z68 boards, 32GB of DDR3 at speeds ranging from 1066MHz DDR to 2133MHz DDR via overclocking.
Below the RAM slots we've got our main 24-Pin ATX power connector and next to that we've got our IDE connector. Next to that you can see we've got a little 3-Pin fan header.
Around the CPU area you can see our 8-Pin CPU connector that sits towards the back of the board. As for the CPU area, you can see we've got a pretty clean setup going on which doesn't come as much of a surprise. You can also get a closer look at the heatsinks that ASRock are using which look pretty good.
Getting into the I/O side of things, you can see we've got two PS/2 connectors, clear CMOS button, Optical and Coaxial ports and a red eSATA III port that's shared with the onboard SATA3_1 port. Above our eSATA port and moving over, we've got a total of eight USB ports; six are USB 2.0 with one being a Fatal1ty mouse port which allows for a customizable polling rate from 125 Hz to 1000 Hz.
The two blue USB ports are USB 3.0 controlled via the Etron EJ168A controller. We've also got a Gigabit networking port controlled via the Realtek RTL8111E and next to that we've got six audio jacks controlled via the Realtek ALC892 codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter Nintendo Direct incoming
- AMD drops price on Radeon RX 460, RX 470 graphics cards
- Google's new Pixel is easy to repair, even the screen
- 4K 120Hz is on its way to VR headsets with Onix VR
- PlayStation VR launches in Japan: over 51K units sold
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook