I think everyone reading this already has a passion for motorsports. We all have interesting stories about adventures on and off the track and dreams that most likely will never be fulfilled. I spent a large part of my childhood at dirt tracks in the Midwest; places like Kokomo Speedway and Eldora. The highlight each year, though, was the Indy 500. Now that I'm paying my own bills and have a family, I live about 20 minutes from the famed 2.5 mile track that captured my imagination as a child. Each year we have a gathering at my house to celebrate the event with family and friends.
Last December we moved into a new house that offered us room to grow our family. The new place has a massive unfinished basement and offered me the opportunity to build the ultimate secret bunker office space, but after realizing I didn't need an office that was bigger than my first apartment, it was time to divide the area into two rooms. Of course, in order to effectively churn out some of the best SSD reviews on the web, I needed a large office to hold all of the test machines and supplemental hardware, but the space that was left over is slowly turning into a game theater room.
A game theater room is basically a home theater designed for those who play more video games than they watch movies. You still have the giant screen and obsessive audio system, but the room is designed to house your gaming HTPC as well as gaming consoles. You can still watch movies in a game theater room and entertain guests, but enhancing the gaming experience is the number one goal.
Speaking of enhancing your gaming experience, today we're taking a look at the ultimate way to enhance your racing simulation experience. For years wannabe race drivers and even professional drivers have spent a large sum of money on wheels, pedals and even gear shifters in order to raise the bar of realism. What everyone soon found was that even though you have a properly shaped steering wheel, your everyday office chair still felt like you were at home playing a game instead of being on the track in a Formula 1 car.
GT Omega Racing has the solution for the office chair racer and you can put one in your home for less money than you think.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller