There is not much that is different in the X58A-OC's BIOS; it is built off of GIGABYTE's familiar Award BIOS. The first item is the Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker page (M.I.T.); not much that we have not talked about before here. Still, it does have what you need to get your overclocking done.
You have your current status page.
The rest of the BIOS is fairly typical for an X58 board.
The next item inside the M.I.T. page is the Advanced Frequency page. Here is just what you would think; items to change the BCLK, Ratio and also the drives and skews for the CPU. You also have some rudimentary items for tweaking the memory.
But if there are not enough memory settings for you on the Advanced Frequency page, there is always the Advanced Memory Settings page.
If you are looking for voltage options, they are here too; in the Advanced Voltage Settings page (of course).
There is more to the BIOS than just these pages, but they are pretty routine.
Even the power management settings are fairly routine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ARCHOS unveils its Diamond Tab 4G/LTE tablet
- Impressive! 1 billion people used Facebook in just one day
- Valve is bundling Rocket League with the Steam Controller
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20