There is not much that is different in the X58A-OC's BIOS; it is built off of GIGABYTE's familiar Award BIOS. The first item is the Motherboard Intelligent Tweaker page (M.I.T.); not much that we have not talked about before here. Still, it does have what you need to get your overclocking done.
You have your current status page.
The rest of the BIOS is fairly typical for an X58 board.
The next item inside the M.I.T. page is the Advanced Frequency page. Here is just what you would think; items to change the BCLK, Ratio and also the drives and skews for the CPU. You also have some rudimentary items for tweaking the memory.
But if there are not enough memory settings for you on the Advanced Frequency page, there is always the Advanced Memory Settings page.
If you are looking for voltage options, they are here too; in the Advanced Voltage Settings page (of course).
There is more to the BIOS than just these pages, but they are pretty routine.
Even the power management settings are fairly routine.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes