When it came time to install this beast, I found the easiest thing was to just set the case on its side and then begin work from there. Once this was accomplished, I was able to set the main assembly on the drive bays and then attach the cold plate. Here is what we have once it has been installed:
Once you have the cold plate properly attached you can begin attaching the main housing. This is accomplished by simply removing an existing 80mm fan from the back of the case and then putting this monstrosity in its place. Below is the result of this effort:
When the entire cooling system is correctly installed, the hoses between the housing and the cold plate will make a smooth curve. You'll want to make certain that hoses have no sharp bends or kinks in them or you may get the chance to test out that speed-throttling ability of your precious processor.
Once you've installed the cold plate and the cooling assembly, the only thing left is to hook up all of the electrical connections. This will require two motherboard fan headers and a single 4-pin Molex connector. This will ensure that you have power to all necessary areas and also gives the ability to monitor both fan speeds and pump RPM ratings during operation.
Now that we have the water-cooler in place, it is time to see if it can handle the load.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- TherMagic CCS - Page 1 [Introduction]
- TherMagic CCS - Page 2 [The Setup]
- TherMagic CCS - Page 3 [Installation]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- Export Windows Live Mail to Outlook & Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007
- Export Mailboxes from Exchange Server EDB to PST for Outlook 2013, 2016, 2010, 2007
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- OST to PST Converter
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design
- Razer to launch paid to play initiative to reward fans for playing games