Accessories and Documentation
In the hardware kit you will receive the large black back plate for mounting the cooler. This plate is steel and has foam and thin plastic already applied to the universal plate to isolate it from anything on the back of the motherboard. You will also receive a packet of Silicone thermal compound.
More of the hardware kit delivers the mounting legs for Intel at the top, and the AMD legs just below them. The risers on the left attach to the back plate, and once the cooler with the correct legs is set on the processor, you can screw the large thumb screws into the risers, through the holes in the legs. The four little screws at the bottom right are to be used to mount the legs to the aluminum base plate to secure the legs to the cooler.
The 120mm fan is not only capable of near 60 CFM with a low noise rating, here you can see the model number, its rated voltage and amperage, and of course you can see the 4-pin PWM power connection.
The fold out manual does a great job of showing in the diagram how to install this cooler for either AMD or Intel. With a full list of included parts and images noted on the sides with descriptions along with the part numbers makes it near impossible to screw anything up during the installation process. I also threw in the warranty card found when you open the packaging in case you wanted a better look at the text provided.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Shagon' AHC-118 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard