The front of the AHC-118 packaging contains a bit of artwork, a look at the top of the fan and shroud, and the tag line "the best overclocking weapon"; we will see about that!
On the right there is a full list of the coolers specifications, and a much better image of the entire AHC-118.
The back shows you the direct contact area of the base with the six heat pipes running across the base. There is also a list of five features listed covering what I just said plus build components and compatibility.
This side covers five features in a simple list at the top while the bottom half shows everything you will receive inside the box.
As you open the box you are first greeted with the warranty information card. This holds the information of what to do if by chance you do have a problem. It also carries a unique serial number to correspond to that exact cooler.
Inside of the box, the AHC-118 depends solely on the cardboard base protection to keep the cooler safe and centered inside the packaging. While I think there is easy potential to get this cooler damaged in transit, I am pleased to say mine arrived in flawless condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Shagon' AHC-118 CPU Cooler]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Hearthstone World Championships 2016 prize pool raised to $1 million
- Google flooded with 'right to be forgotten', 1 million URLs so far
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Introducing Li-Fi, the Wi-Fi killer that boasts 224Gbps
- NVIDIA rumored to be preparing the GeForce GTX 960 Ti
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family