The front of the AHC-118 packaging contains a bit of artwork, a look at the top of the fan and shroud, and the tag line "the best overclocking weapon"; we will see about that!
On the right there is a full list of the coolers specifications, and a much better image of the entire AHC-118.
The back shows you the direct contact area of the base with the six heat pipes running across the base. There is also a list of five features listed covering what I just said plus build components and compatibility.
This side covers five features in a simple list at the top while the bottom half shows everything you will receive inside the box.
As you open the box you are first greeted with the warranty information card. This holds the information of what to do if by chance you do have a problem. It also carries a unique serial number to correspond to that exact cooler.
Inside of the box, the AHC-118 depends solely on the cardboard base protection to keep the cooler safe and centered inside the packaging. While I think there is easy potential to get this cooler damaged in transit, I am pleased to say mine arrived in flawless condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Shagon' AHC-118 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Android 8.0 Oreo teased, should be unveiled soon
- Samsung to unveil four new VR/AR projects at MWC 2017
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league