As for the testbed itself, nothing has changed since the last 990FX board we looked at with our trusty Phenom II X6 1100T being used today. Before we get into the performance side of things, though, the first thing we need to do is look at overclocking and see how we went with our GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD7.
We ended up getting our 1100T to just over 4.1GHz with the final clock coming in at 4125MHz via a 250MHz FSB. This was a strong overclock and one of the better we've achieved with our 1100T.
With everything up and running, it's time to see just what kind of performance we can achieve with the GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD7 at both stock and overclocked against a couple of other extra AMD boards we've been using recently.
Let's get started!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Moto G5S Plus photo leaks shows dual rear camera setup
- OnePlus 5T won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836?
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced