Specifications of the Chaintech Zenith 7JNS
Supports AMD Duron 600MHz ~ 1.2+ GHz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.2GHz @ 200MHz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1GHz ~ 1.4GHz @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD AthlonXP 1500+ ~ 2800+ @266MHz FSB
Supports AMD AthlonXP 2400+ ~ 3800+ @333MHz FSB
nVidia nForce2 SPP Northbridge
nVidia nForce2 MCP-T Southbridge
AMD Hyper-transport 800MB/s Interconnect
Supports DDR-200, DDR-266, DDR-333, DDR-400 Memory in single and Dual Channel
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
1 AGP 4x, 8x
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports 2.0 (2 rear accessible, 4 via optional expansion bus)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
6 Audio Ports (Audio out front, Line in, Microphone via backplane, Center/Sub, Rear via expansion bracket)
1 Midi/game Port
BIOS Control of FSB, VCore, VDimm, VAgp settings
nVidia 10/100 NIC
C-Media Hardware Sound
ACR Firewire Card
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD