Since the H2 comes in two color options, NZXT did as good as black printing on brown cardboard can show of both chassis designs on the front of the packaging.
Under the Fed Ex label you would see a list of specifications for both versions of the chassis. At the bottom there is a sticker applied in the check box denoting which chassis is inside the box.
At the top a definition of noise and NZXT's take on how to deal with it. The features listed show both the ways they address the noise, but the ease of how things work, and the hidden and obvious appointments found around the H2 chassis.
As what I typically see with the plain brown boxes the panels tend to repeat information. Here we get another specifications list, and this time it isn't blocked with a shipping label.
Inside the box, the H2 gets surrounded with a plastic liner, and that is on top of the plastic cover that is protecting the finish of the front panel. To keep the chassis in the middle of the box and away from the pokes and dents that happen in transit, Styrofoam supports are added to the top and bottom of the chassis. The packaging was a success; I received an A1 condition case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis