Since the H2 comes in two color options, NZXT did as good as black printing on brown cardboard can show of both chassis designs on the front of the packaging.
Under the Fed Ex label you would see a list of specifications for both versions of the chassis. At the bottom there is a sticker applied in the check box denoting which chassis is inside the box.
At the top a definition of noise and NZXT's take on how to deal with it. The features listed show both the ways they address the noise, but the ease of how things work, and the hidden and obvious appointments found around the H2 chassis.
As what I typically see with the plain brown boxes the panels tend to repeat information. Here we get another specifications list, and this time it isn't blocked with a shipping label.
Inside the box, the H2 gets surrounded with a plastic liner, and that is on top of the plastic cover that is protecting the finish of the front panel. To keep the chassis in the middle of the box and away from the pokes and dents that happen in transit, Styrofoam supports are added to the top and bottom of the chassis. The packaging was a success; I received an A1 condition case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- I hope Destiny 2's leaked poster is fake, and here's why
- Apple's red iPhones extremely popular in - China!
- HMD confirms US availability for the Nokia smartphones
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter