Since the H2 comes in two color options, NZXT did as good as black printing on brown cardboard can show of both chassis designs on the front of the packaging.
Under the Fed Ex label you would see a list of specifications for both versions of the chassis. At the bottom there is a sticker applied in the check box denoting which chassis is inside the box.
At the top a definition of noise and NZXT's take on how to deal with it. The features listed show both the ways they address the noise, but the ease of how things work, and the hidden and obvious appointments found around the H2 chassis.
As what I typically see with the plain brown boxes the panels tend to repeat information. Here we get another specifications list, and this time it isn't blocked with a shipping label.
Inside the box, the H2 gets surrounded with a plastic liner, and that is on top of the plastic cover that is protecting the finish of the front panel. To keep the chassis in the middle of the box and away from the pokes and dents that happen in transit, Styrofoam supports are added to the top and bottom of the chassis. The packaging was a success; I received an A1 condition case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform