Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the large hardware box this is what you will find. I got two sets of four rubber feet with mine. To install these, peel the 3M tape covering and apply them directly to the flat tops of the bumps on the bottom of the chassis. You also receive a padlock loop for the left door panel and a set of ten wire ties. Along the bottom you see the black risers, power supply screws, and another set of screws for optical drives and motherboard mounting.
This adapter comes installed in the top 5.25" bay. If you plan on using a floppy drive, remove the bay cover from the bezel and slide this into the bay. There are holes in the floor of this tray that are set up for 2.5" drive installation. In this instance you may want to leave the bay cover on and slide this into the second set of alignment holes.
The manual handles everything from how the tool-less mechanisms work, to the wiring, all the way through a build. As usual from BitFenix, the text and images are easy to follow and will guide you through any sort of issues that may arise during your own build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Survive the 'Inferno' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Samsung's inquiry blames batteries for the Note7 fiasco?
- Nioh is finalized and ready for production
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99