Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the large hardware box this is what you will find. I got two sets of four rubber feet with mine. To install these, peel the 3M tape covering and apply them directly to the flat tops of the bumps on the bottom of the chassis. You also receive a padlock loop for the left door panel and a set of ten wire ties. Along the bottom you see the black risers, power supply screws, and another set of screws for optical drives and motherboard mounting.
This adapter comes installed in the top 5.25" bay. If you plan on using a floppy drive, remove the bay cover from the bezel and slide this into the bay. There are holes in the floor of this tray that are set up for 2.5" drive installation. In this instance you may want to leave the bay cover on and slide this into the second set of alignment holes.
The manual handles everything from how the tool-less mechanisms work, to the wiring, all the way through a build. As usual from BitFenix, the text and images are easy to follow and will guide you through any sort of issues that may arise during your own build.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4