LEPA's black and yellow dominates the external packaging for the G500-MA. On the front we catch a glimpse of the fan grill and the 80Plus Gold logo.
LEPA does a good job on the back of giving you plenty of information without overwhelming you with excessive marketing.
One side of the box shows the number of connectors available for the power supply. The other three sides simply shows the LEPA logo.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm aims to make smartwatches much better with new chip
- Microsoft to reveal new Windows 10 and Xbox One plans this month
- Rainbow Six Siege update 2.1 now on PC, adds custom dedicated servers
- Only digital pre-orders unlock access to the Hitman beta
- Watch Dogs 2 confirmed for 2017, releasing with the new South Park
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance