The Build and Finished Product
Installing an optical drive does detract from the simplicity of the front of the chassis in my opinion, but nothing a little spray paint or dye won't fix (for the drive). Even though the drive sticks out like a sore thumb here, I really do like the look of this chassis so far!
Since I liked this chassis a fair bit more than the black one I had in use, and the window option sending me over the top, I went ahead and installed the goods from my back up PC. As you can see, even with a full assortment of goods inside the chassis, there is plenty of room and options going on inside. Side note; there is a hard drive installed, I just put it in the optical bays and secured it with a screw. This allowed me to remove the drive racks all together to improve the air flow inside the chassis.
Once the windowed panel is back in place, you see it offers quite a good view of the components on the inside. While the window does offer a "good" view, I thing if it was left a bit more it would be great!
Sorry for blocking a lot of what is going on behind the chassis, but sacrifices had to be made for my cooling choice. If you plan to mimic this, you need to install everything else but the water first; otherwise you may end up blocking off access.
Since I already had a go at installing these components in a 600T, it made it much easier this time around. With just a little bit of time, some good planning, and a bunch of wire ties I was able to get everything routed and hidden from sight.
Once the White 600T gets powered up it glows with the same white glow the black version has. The front and top 200mm LED fans put out a good amount of light! The top leaves a disco ball looking effect on my ceiling, but the front fan lighting seems to not flood outside as much. Inside however, the pair of fans adds just the right amount of light to showcase what is inside.
Just because I thought you might want to look inside with the rig powered up and ready for business!
One last look, stepping back a bit to take in all the sleek lines, clean white exterior, and the black accents that set this chassis apart from all the other "white" cases out there today!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand