The Build and Finished Product
Installing an optical drive does detract from the simplicity of the front of the chassis in my opinion, but nothing a little spray paint or dye won't fix (for the drive). Even though the drive sticks out like a sore thumb here, I really do like the look of this chassis so far!
Since I liked this chassis a fair bit more than the black one I had in use, and the window option sending me over the top, I went ahead and installed the goods from my back up PC. As you can see, even with a full assortment of goods inside the chassis, there is plenty of room and options going on inside. Side note; there is a hard drive installed, I just put it in the optical bays and secured it with a screw. This allowed me to remove the drive racks all together to improve the air flow inside the chassis.
Once the windowed panel is back in place, you see it offers quite a good view of the components on the inside. While the window does offer a "good" view, I thing if it was left a bit more it would be great!
Sorry for blocking a lot of what is going on behind the chassis, but sacrifices had to be made for my cooling choice. If you plan to mimic this, you need to install everything else but the water first; otherwise you may end up blocking off access.
Since I already had a go at installing these components in a 600T, it made it much easier this time around. With just a little bit of time, some good planning, and a bunch of wire ties I was able to get everything routed and hidden from sight.
Once the White 600T gets powered up it glows with the same white glow the black version has. The front and top 200mm LED fans put out a good amount of light! The top leaves a disco ball looking effect on my ceiling, but the front fan lighting seems to not flood outside as much. Inside however, the pair of fans adds just the right amount of light to showcase what is inside.
Just because I thought you might want to look inside with the rig powered up and ready for business!
One last look, stepping back a bit to take in all the sleek lines, clean white exterior, and the black accents that set this chassis apart from all the other "white" cases out there today!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni