Accessories and Documentation
Opening the box with the mesh panel, I see that it installs with the use of "tabs" left on the edges of the mesh panel itself. This panel will accommodate up to four 120mm fan of your choosing, and does ship with a pack of screws to be used with these holes and grommets.
The large bag tied to the drive rack contains all the hardware you need to build inside of the White 600T. The hardware contains fan screws for the top on the left, seven cable ties, a set of keys for the door lock, rubber washers to go with the fan screws, drive screws at the bottom left, and motherboard and power supply screws finishing it off.
Along with the hardware, in the same large bag, you will find the literature. The large red "STOP" paper tells you to return to the manufacturer if you do have any issues. Then of course you need a guide just in case you get lost. This one has good images and text that will get you through any issues you might have during installation or wiring in this 600T. Oh, and I can't forget the product and accessories book. This shows you the many other Corsair products you may wish to add to your chassis purchase.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect: Andromeda runs on GTX 745, has FOV slider
- 'La La Land', 'Arrival' lead Oscar nominations
- Xbox boss 'really happy' on Project Scorpio's progress
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Asrock B150M-HDS problem
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017