Accessories and Documentation
Opening the box with the mesh panel, I see that it installs with the use of "tabs" left on the edges of the mesh panel itself. This panel will accommodate up to four 120mm fan of your choosing, and does ship with a pack of screws to be used with these holes and grommets.
The large bag tied to the drive rack contains all the hardware you need to build inside of the White 600T. The hardware contains fan screws for the top on the left, seven cable ties, a set of keys for the door lock, rubber washers to go with the fan screws, drive screws at the bottom left, and motherboard and power supply screws finishing it off.
Along with the hardware, in the same large bag, you will find the literature. The large red "STOP" paper tells you to return to the manufacturer if you do have any issues. Then of course you need a guide just in case you get lost. This one has good images and text that will get you through any issues you might have during installation or wiring in this 600T. Oh, and I can't forget the product and accessories book. This shows you the many other Corsair products you may wish to add to your chassis purchase.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now