Accessories and Documentation
Opening the box with the mesh panel, I see that it installs with the use of "tabs" left on the edges of the mesh panel itself. This panel will accommodate up to four 120mm fan of your choosing, and does ship with a pack of screws to be used with these holes and grommets.
The large bag tied to the drive rack contains all the hardware you need to build inside of the White 600T. The hardware contains fan screws for the top on the left, seven cable ties, a set of keys for the door lock, rubber washers to go with the fan screws, drive screws at the bottom left, and motherboard and power supply screws finishing it off.
Along with the hardware, in the same large bag, you will find the literature. The large red "STOP" paper tells you to return to the manufacturer if you do have any issues. Then of course you need a guide just in case you get lost. This one has good images and text that will get you through any issues you might have during installation or wiring in this 600T. Oh, and I can't forget the product and accessories book. This shows you the many other Corsair products you may wish to add to your chassis purchase.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- Ubisoft promises Rainbow Six: Siege will be fixed before it launches
- LG is investing billions of dollars into OLED production
- Sony is working on a Remote Play app for Windows and OS X
- Acer Predator gaming notebooks feature i7-6700HQ, 980M, 4K, G-SYNC
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader