The Corsair Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T Mid Tower Case
We get to see in the front the play Corsair used with the black on white accents. The mesh, bay covers and removable fan grill are all black surrounded by the white rounded edge. The trim of black again near the outside edge makes the grills less obtrusive, and to me gives this an aggressive look.
By pushing in on the top of the fan grill, a pair of latches with click to release the cover, and allow you to lift out the dust filter backed grill.
Up top, very close to the front is where the I/O panel is located. From the top down you get power and reset buttons, the audio jacks, four USB 2.0 ports, the fan controller, a USB 3.0 port, an IEEE 1394 connection, and an activity LED for the hard drive.
Behind the front I/O panel there is a large black panel of mesh. This will not only allow for the 200mm fan under it to blow through it easily, when this cover is removed you have options hidden under it for alternate cooling methods.
The cover comes off just as the front cover does. Under the mesh panel you can see there is the 200mm fan mounted there now, but you can use this area for a dual radiator, or just a pair of 120mm fans. The lock you are seeing does come with a set of keys and is used to lock the side panel on the 600T.
On the left, the door is painted to match the white plastic and gets accented with black door latches, the windows trim, and the "foot" at the bottom of the chassis. The panels themselves also have a bit of a curve to them to keep the rounded look as smooth and elegant as possible.
The rear of the chassis is surrounded with white ABS plastic, but the area containing the rear I/O, exhaust fan, eight expansion slots, and a pair of water tubing holes get a black paint treatment.
The right of the SE has the black door latches, but the rest of this side is pretty plain and white. Not that it matters much, because I rarely see that side of my cases anyways.
Under the chassis you again get the same PSU dust filter. It is removable and easily can be rinsed under the faucet and once dried, slid back into the chassis. The black side rails have two large rubber pads on each side to keep the chassis from sliding around on the desktop while protecting the desk from scratches as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's enthusiast Polaris GPU teased, could be priced at $1700
- Battlefield 4 netcode significantly improved on Xbox One and PS4
- Google giving out 2GB free Drive space for Safer Internet Day
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance