If you were in the store looking at this, there is little to discern it from the black version on the front of the packaging. Corsair reuses the same plain cardboard with black screened imaging and text to help keep costs to a minimum.
The side is where you get the first inclination that something is new. Not only do the specs obviously show white in the color category, but the sticker showing the window and mesh panels should show you that you aren't holding the plain 600T
On the back of the box you see an exploded rendering of the 600T in its "vanilla" form. Six various languages cover the ten key features in the middle above the large Graphite Series 600T stripe.
With three languages of specs being on the opposing side, this side houses the other 3 languages as not to leave anyone out of information no matter where you might be buying this from.
Just as the black one got shipped, the Special Edition also gets the large Styrofoam end caps along with a fabric inside liner to protect the chassis against any odd scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family