If you were in the store looking at this, there is little to discern it from the black version on the front of the packaging. Corsair reuses the same plain cardboard with black screened imaging and text to help keep costs to a minimum.
The side is where you get the first inclination that something is new. Not only do the specs obviously show white in the color category, but the sticker showing the window and mesh panels should show you that you aren't holding the plain 600T
On the back of the box you see an exploded rendering of the 600T in its "vanilla" form. Six various languages cover the ten key features in the middle above the large Graphite Series 600T stripe.
With three languages of specs being on the opposing side, this side houses the other 3 languages as not to leave anyone out of information no matter where you might be buying this from.
Just as the black one got shipped, the Special Edition also gets the large Styrofoam end caps along with a fabric inside liner to protect the chassis against any odd scratches.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform