I have seen over the last year, maybe even two, that there is a definite trend to offering users a "white" option when it comes to case color choices. Most of the cases I have seen up to this point started with modders painting the cases they already had. This led to a lot of feedback from users on the forums where these cases were shown, and the manufacturers saw the opportunity to make their mark and offer users a modded-like chassis straight out of the box.
The real downside to most of the previous versions of white chassis' is that you end up with a very sterile, almost hospital like environment. Personally, the all white is not my thing and really made a few of the cases out there a definite "no go" in my book. For one, my house has an older furnace and dust is an issue. While it will show on both black and white painted surfaces, on white, just like on cars, one little spec of dirt is easily noticeable. With my need to keep things clean and tidy, I just couldn't bring myself to really having any desire to own a white chassis.
Fast forward quite a bit and here we are today. With the last chassis released in the Graphite series finding a home in my daily use cases, I wasn't set on doing a full on swap of my own goods into this chassis. That is until I actually put my own hands and eyes on the chassis. Corsair has taken a guy who was almost against the idea of white chassis' and with their concept and paint scheme, I finally found a white chassis worthy of using in my office. As I continue in this review, I hope you will find the Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T as appealing as I do!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 images leak ahead of launch at MWC
- Qualcomm leads 5G tech race, multi-Gbps speeds are close
- Qualcomm's new Snapdragon X20 LTE modem, up to 1.2Gbps
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta GPU turns up in latest drivers
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league