I have seen over the last year, maybe even two, that there is a definite trend to offering users a "white" option when it comes to case color choices. Most of the cases I have seen up to this point started with modders painting the cases they already had. This led to a lot of feedback from users on the forums where these cases were shown, and the manufacturers saw the opportunity to make their mark and offer users a modded-like chassis straight out of the box.
The real downside to most of the previous versions of white chassis' is that you end up with a very sterile, almost hospital like environment. Personally, the all white is not my thing and really made a few of the cases out there a definite "no go" in my book. For one, my house has an older furnace and dust is an issue. While it will show on both black and white painted surfaces, on white, just like on cars, one little spec of dirt is easily noticeable. With my need to keep things clean and tidy, I just couldn't bring myself to really having any desire to own a white chassis.
Fast forward quite a bit and here we are today. With the last chassis released in the Graphite series finding a home in my daily use cases, I wasn't set on doing a full on swap of my own goods into this chassis. That is until I actually put my own hands and eyes on the chassis. Corsair has taken a guy who was almost against the idea of white chassis' and with their concept and paint scheme, I finally found a white chassis worthy of using in my office. As I continue in this review, I hope you will find the Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T as appealing as I do!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points