I have seen over the last year, maybe even two, that there is a definite trend to offering users a "white" option when it comes to case color choices. Most of the cases I have seen up to this point started with modders painting the cases they already had. This led to a lot of feedback from users on the forums where these cases were shown, and the manufacturers saw the opportunity to make their mark and offer users a modded-like chassis straight out of the box.
The real downside to most of the previous versions of white chassis' is that you end up with a very sterile, almost hospital like environment. Personally, the all white is not my thing and really made a few of the cases out there a definite "no go" in my book. For one, my house has an older furnace and dust is an issue. While it will show on both black and white painted surfaces, on white, just like on cars, one little spec of dirt is easily noticeable. With my need to keep things clean and tidy, I just couldn't bring myself to really having any desire to own a white chassis.
Fast forward quite a bit and here we are today. With the last chassis released in the Graphite series finding a home in my daily use cases, I wasn't set on doing a full on swap of my own goods into this chassis. That is until I actually put my own hands and eyes on the chassis. Corsair has taken a guy who was almost against the idea of white chassis' and with their concept and paint scheme, I finally found a white chassis worthy of using in my office. As I continue in this review, I hope you will find the Special Edition White Graphite Series 600T as appealing as I do!
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis