Accessories and Documentation
Of course, with the HAVIK 140, you get not one, but two 140mm fans in the box. To work much better with the included fan mounts you are about to see, the holes for a push or pull installation are offset to make grabbing the tabs that much easier. The black frames and white blades with just a touch of blue trim make these fans able to look good in any system as well.
In the hardware box you will also find the 3-Pin female to dual 3-Pin male connection adapter. This allows you to control and power both fans from a single fan header. The four rubber straps are used to mount the fans to the cooler. Not only are these SO much easier than working with wire mounts, they also isolate the fans making this cooler near dead silent during operation.
Pictured here is the bulk of the mounting hardware and accessories. You get four black spacers, a square spacer and four thumb screws on the left. In the middle is the tube of TIM, pre-cut insulation film and an eight-pack of IA screws. On the right are the four longer through bolts for mounting the back plate to the top of the board hardware.
Along with the universal back plate, which is marked which side goes down for Intel or AMD, you get AMD and Intel mounting supports. The Intel (left) and AMD (right) brackets both have a threaded center post on the top. These accept the nuts atop the springs of the cross plate pictured in the middle.
Here is an eighth of the instruction manual. This folds out in quarters, on one side showing a full parts list and an exploded diagram of the Intel mounting while the opposing side carries a similar exploded drawing for AMD. The drawings, text and the parts list are very well done and leave very little to screw up with the thoroughness of this manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT HAVIK 140 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy 15 isn't completely open-world
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller