NZXT packages the HAVIK 140 in an attractive white fronted box with a large image of the cooler using most of the space. At the bottom are four features that NZXT wants to address first.
This side of the package has a brief statement explaining why this cooler should be your choice over the others. Under this statement there is a side shot of the HAVIK with both fans on it.
On the back the six featured highlighted around the full cooler images are zoomed in with brief descriptions about what you are looking at. At the bottom there is a full list of specifications.
Along with another image of the side of the HAVIK 140, the top of this side holds the processor compatibility list.
I just liked the top of the box, so I figured I would show you too.
Removing the cooler from the box is pretty simple. Just open the large flap and invert the box over a table and lift it off. This leaves three high density foam trays and a box on the right containing the hardware.
The three layers of foam hold the body of the cooler, which is also wrapped in plastic for transit, and the other two trays hold one of the 140mm fans, each.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT HAVIK 140 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- 'Streets of Rage', 'Altered Beast' films on the way
- Hollywood to rent movies, 2 weeks after they hit cinemas
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand