NZXT packages the HAVIK 140 in an attractive white fronted box with a large image of the cooler using most of the space. At the bottom are four features that NZXT wants to address first.
This side of the package has a brief statement explaining why this cooler should be your choice over the others. Under this statement there is a side shot of the HAVIK with both fans on it.
On the back the six featured highlighted around the full cooler images are zoomed in with brief descriptions about what you are looking at. At the bottom there is a full list of specifications.
Along with another image of the side of the HAVIK 140, the top of this side holds the processor compatibility list.
I just liked the top of the box, so I figured I would show you too.
Removing the cooler from the box is pretty simple. Just open the large flap and invert the box over a table and lift it off. This leaves three high density foam trays and a box on the right containing the hardware.
The three layers of foam hold the body of the cooler, which is also wrapped in plastic for transit, and the other two trays hold one of the 140mm fans, each.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT HAVIK 140 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni