NZXT packages the HAVIK 140 in an attractive white fronted box with a large image of the cooler using most of the space. At the bottom are four features that NZXT wants to address first.
This side of the package has a brief statement explaining why this cooler should be your choice over the others. Under this statement there is a side shot of the HAVIK with both fans on it.
On the back the six featured highlighted around the full cooler images are zoomed in with brief descriptions about what you are looking at. At the bottom there is a full list of specifications.
Along with another image of the side of the HAVIK 140, the top of this side holds the processor compatibility list.
I just liked the top of the box, so I figured I would show you too.
Removing the cooler from the box is pretty simple. Just open the large flap and invert the box over a table and lift it off. This leaves three high density foam trays and a box on the right containing the hardware.
The three layers of foam hold the body of the cooler, which is also wrapped in plastic for transit, and the other two trays hold one of the 140mm fans, each.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The NZXT HAVIK 140 CPU Cooler]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Dishonored 2 lets you play as Corvo or Emily, has dynamic endings
- New Watch Dogs 2 lead character reportedly leaked
- YouTube testing clean Material design
- Twitter stock falls to all-time low
- The Rock's alarm clock app inspires you to get up in the morning
- x5450 on ep43-s3l overclock help
- Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming-5P | Intermittent Boot Failure & USB Crashes in Windows 10
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Mobile Drive 4TB USB C Review
- Asus F2A85-M won't go into BIOS
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience