The SilverStone SST-RV03B-W Extended ATX Tower Chassis
From the front, the top of the RV03 is pointed in the middle and drops to the sides. Each V that goes from gold stripe to gold stripe is a bay cover and can be removed. The large panel at the bottom gets a PSU behind it, so there is no need for this area to be vented and SilverStone added the Raven logo here.
On the top you get very stylized louvers and mesh to cover the top. In the front there is the Front I/O under the cover, and the hole behind this gives you access to the fan controllers.
Looking into the hole behind the I/O, there is a pair of switches with a "H" and "L" marking for fan speeds. Since they are pre-wired to the 180mm fans, SilverStone designated which is the front fan and which is the rear fan control.
Under the cover you find a very simple front I/O panel. There are 3.5mm jacks for headphones and a microphone along with a pair of USB 3.0 ports. Since they are reverse compatible, they can be used for USB 2.0 as well.
The left side of the chassis has the window in the RV03, and at first glance it appears the window is small. When the build is finished you will see that it is just the right amount of view into the chassis. The large vented area at the bottom will allow for the PSU to exhaust out this panel.
It's a bit tough to see in the expanse of black, but there is a spot to add a 120mm fan here if you wish. On the left, there is a vented area that is behind the motherboard tray and will allow for air to escape here, too.
The right side carries the same venting over the PSU as did the other side, but the hole in the middle of the door is odd. Looking deeper, I now see that this hole will allow for air to be blown right onto the back of the motherboard under the CPU.
To look at the typical "rear" panel, we need to remove the top. Once out of the way you can see there is an exhaust fan, water cooling holes, USB 3.0 cables, and eight expansion slots.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni