Helping to keep the pricing down, the RV03 ships in a plain brown box with all the text and images applied in black on top. The front has the Raven 3 "redefining the rules" along with an image of the chassis with nine features listed next to it.
SilverStone used this side to give a statement about the RV03 and below are lists of the features on the front in various languages.
The back of the box shows the Raven 3 with both the windowed panel removed, as well as a look behind the motherboard tray. The red points are traced by lines to text explaining what all can be found.
Had Fed Ex not plastered this side of the box with stickers, you would have seen a full list of the RV03's specifications. Don't worry, it's the exact same information I already covered with the last page.
The RV03B-W ships with Styrofoam on both ends while the case is surrounded with a plastic liner. To help keep things like bay covers and fan filters in place, you will find this green tape in various places.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z spotted
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017