Helping to keep the pricing down, the RV03 ships in a plain brown box with all the text and images applied in black on top. The front has the Raven 3 "redefining the rules" along with an image of the chassis with nine features listed next to it.
SilverStone used this side to give a statement about the RV03 and below are lists of the features on the front in various languages.
The back of the box shows the Raven 3 with both the windowed panel removed, as well as a look behind the motherboard tray. The red points are traced by lines to text explaining what all can be found.
Had Fed Ex not plastered this side of the box with stickers, you would have seen a full list of the RV03's specifications. Don't worry, it's the exact same information I already covered with the last page.
The RV03B-W ships with Styrofoam on both ends while the case is surrounded with a plastic liner. To help keep things like bay covers and fan filters in place, you will find this green tape in various places.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Avast acquires CCleaner and Speeccy developer Piriform
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4