The Motherboard Continued
As we start to move around to the other corner of the board, here we're able to see our 8-Pin power connector and next to that we've got another two headers.
Moving back a little, we can see our CPU socket area and a couple of smaller heatsinks that are present on the motherboard. We've got a fairly clean area and we had no problems installing our Corsair H70 unit. We can also see just above the PCI-E 16x slot we have our BIOS battery.
Before leaving, we can have a quick look at the I/O side of things. Starting from the left, we've got two USB 2.0 ports and a PS/2 keyboard port. Moving across, we've got a VGA, DVI-D, DisplayPort and HDMI for people wanting to make use of the onboard video that's offered by the Z68 platform.
Continuing to move on, we've got two more USB 2.0 ports, eSATA2, Gigabit networking provided by the Realtek RTL8111E, two USB 3.0 ports in blue provided by the Etron EJ168A chip and our audio ports which are backed by the Realtek ALC892 Codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Z68 Specific Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC's new One X10 teased, a new budget 5.5-inch phone
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league