The Motherboard Continued
As we start to move around to the other corner of the board, here we're able to see our 8-Pin power connector and next to that we've got another two headers.
Moving back a little, we can see our CPU socket area and a couple of smaller heatsinks that are present on the motherboard. We've got a fairly clean area and we had no problems installing our Corsair H70 unit. We can also see just above the PCI-E 16x slot we have our BIOS battery.
Before leaving, we can have a quick look at the I/O side of things. Starting from the left, we've got two USB 2.0 ports and a PS/2 keyboard port. Moving across, we've got a VGA, DVI-D, DisplayPort and HDMI for people wanting to make use of the onboard video that's offered by the Z68 platform.
Continuing to move on, we've got two more USB 2.0 ports, eSATA2, Gigabit networking provided by the Realtek RTL8111E, two USB 3.0 ports in blue provided by the Etron EJ168A chip and our audio ports which are backed by the Realtek ALC892 Codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Z68 Specific Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Commodore 64 still running auto shop after 25 years
- Get this $100 programmable gaming keyboard for just $55
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now