The Motherboard Continued
As we start to move around to the other corner of the board, here we're able to see our 8-Pin power connector and next to that we've got another two headers.
Moving back a little, we can see our CPU socket area and a couple of smaller heatsinks that are present on the motherboard. We've got a fairly clean area and we had no problems installing our Corsair H70 unit. We can also see just above the PCI-E 16x slot we have our BIOS battery.
Before leaving, we can have a quick look at the I/O side of things. Starting from the left, we've got two USB 2.0 ports and a PS/2 keyboard port. Moving across, we've got a VGA, DVI-D, DisplayPort and HDMI for people wanting to make use of the onboard video that's offered by the Z68 platform.
Continuing to move on, we've got two more USB 2.0 ports, eSATA2, Gigabit networking provided by the Realtek RTL8111E, two USB 3.0 ports in blue provided by the Etron EJ168A chip and our audio ports which are backed by the Realtek ALC892 Codec.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 6 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 11 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 12 [Z68 Specific Tests]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Your Photos Are Never Going to Be the Same
- PlayStation VR has 'overwhelming' conversion rate, says Sony
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- HighPoint RocketStor 6414AS Four-Bay Hardware RAID Tower Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent