The LanCool First Knight PC-K63 Mid Tower Case
From the front the PC-K63 has an unusual shape around the optical drive bays and the vented area at the bottom; the shape reminds me of a bowling pin cut off at the painted crown. Even so, from this angle I like what's going on so far.
The top of the chassis houses the I/O and a large area for the pair of 140mm fans under this to blow through the eight louvers.
Going from left to right, you have an e-SATA, USB 3.0, USB 2.0 connections, audio jacks, and the reset and power buttons to finish it off.
Looking at the left of the PC-K63, you first notice the window; at least I did. The shape of the right edge makes your eyes move to the profile of the chassis which has the appearance of the top leaning forward. This is an illusion that allowed enough room for the fans under the top and to house the I/O while keeping just what is needed in materials near the bottom.
The rear of the chassis has a pretty standard bottom mounting PSU layout. The 140mm LED fan that can slide out is placed over a pair of water tubing holes. Moving down, you run into the eight expansion slots with ventilated covers and next to it the chassis is not ventilated. They do, however, add a bit of venting to the right of the power supply.
The right side panel is plain black steel and has a pair of thumbscrews just like the other panel for removal.
Under the chassis you can see it gets supported with large rubber feet. In the rear of the chassis there are more louvers to allow the PSU to breathe, and there is even this clip-in duct filter. If you look hard enough, you can see the pair of black 140mm fans in the top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- This tool allows you to use your taskbar on any multi-monitor setup
- Be Quiet! launches its Silent Base 600 chassis with insulation
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'far bigger than anything' CD Projekt Red has made
- View-Master goes next-gen with a new VR-powered View-Master
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio