With the bundle out of the way, it's time to get looking at the board and as we mentioned, it's of course a mITX one which means it comes in very small at only 17cm x 17cm. Really, due to the size of the board, we hardly need to take any more pictures since everything can pretty much be seen. We will nonetheless, though.
The highlight of the board for me is that massive passive cooler that ASUS have opted for. Clearly the Fusion E-350 platform needs a little more than just a basic heatsink if you're going to move away from an active cooling solution and you can see ASUS have really offered us something quite meaty looking.
Below that massive heatsink we've got a few key features. At the very bottom we've got a PCI-E 16x slot. Like the E350N-USB3, though, the slot's only wired for 4x. What that means is while we can put a 16x product in like a video card, it will only run at 4x.
Above that and to the left we've got five SATA 6Gbps ports. Next to those, two USB 2.0 headers and next to that we have the Azurewave AW-NE785H wireless card which supports 802.11 B/G/M and here supports two antennas which we saw in the bundle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup, Overclocking and Comments]
- Page 6 [AIDA64 Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 9 [3DMark 11]
- Page 10 [Power and Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft HoloLens dev kits will be $3,000, ships in Q1 2016
- 'Tobiwan', Soe and 'Maelk' to headline MLG $500,000 2015 World Finals
- Thecus adds 8TB Seagate HDD support to their NAS range
- Sony expected to drop the PS4 price down to $350 for the holidays
- New Star Wars Battlefront footage arrives with Luke vs Darth Vader
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Topic: X99E-ITX/ac with 32GB ram
- Buffalo TeraStation 5200 Windows Storage Server Review
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer
- AMD Partners with Oculus and Dell to Power Oculus Ready PCs