With the bundle out of the way, it's time to get looking at the board and as we mentioned, it's of course a mITX one which means it comes in very small at only 17cm x 17cm. Really, due to the size of the board, we hardly need to take any more pictures since everything can pretty much be seen. We will nonetheless, though.
The highlight of the board for me is that massive passive cooler that ASUS have opted for. Clearly the Fusion E-350 platform needs a little more than just a basic heatsink if you're going to move away from an active cooling solution and you can see ASUS have really offered us something quite meaty looking.
Below that massive heatsink we've got a few key features. At the very bottom we've got a PCI-E 16x slot. Like the E350N-USB3, though, the slot's only wired for 4x. What that means is while we can put a 16x product in like a video card, it will only run at 4x.
Above that and to the left we've got five SATA 6Gbps ports. Next to those, two USB 2.0 headers and next to that we have the Azurewave AW-NE785H wireless card which supports 802.11 B/G/M and here supports two antennas which we saw in the bundle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup, Overclocking and Comments]
- Page 6 [AIDA64 Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 9 [3DMark 11]
- Page 10 [Power and Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Metal Gear Solid games have sold over 49 million copies worldwide
- Avengers: Infinity War will be one movie, instead of a two-parter
- Samsung's Q2 2016 profits are the largest in over two years
- New details emerge on Samsung Galaxy Note 7, new Gear VR headset
- Quake is being remade in Unreal Engine 4, and it could be awesome
- Gigabyte U1N !!GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 UEFI BIOS posted to Gigabyte site
- Switchmate Bluetooth Smart Light Switch Review
- Can't use Google maps
- Main GA Z97X UD5H BK cannot boot with VGA R9 280X
- Z170 Deluxe Help Setup with RAID10 + SSD for OS
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio