With the bundle out of the way, it's time to get looking at the board and as we mentioned, it's of course a mITX one which means it comes in very small at only 17cm x 17cm. Really, due to the size of the board, we hardly need to take any more pictures since everything can pretty much be seen. We will nonetheless, though.
The highlight of the board for me is that massive passive cooler that ASUS have opted for. Clearly the Fusion E-350 platform needs a little more than just a basic heatsink if you're going to move away from an active cooling solution and you can see ASUS have really offered us something quite meaty looking.
Below that massive heatsink we've got a few key features. At the very bottom we've got a PCI-E 16x slot. Like the E350N-USB3, though, the slot's only wired for 4x. What that means is while we can put a 16x product in like a video card, it will only run at 4x.
Above that and to the left we've got five SATA 6Gbps ports. Next to those, two USB 2.0 headers and next to that we have the Azurewave AW-NE785H wireless card which supports 802.11 B/G/M and here supports two antennas which we saw in the bundle.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup, Overclocking and Comments]
- Page 6 [AIDA64 Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 9 [3DMark 11]
- Page 10 [Power and Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- 2nd-gen MSI ECO series motherboards debut
- Raspberry Pi Zero is a $5 programmable computer
- ASUS celebrates 20 years of making GPUs with GTX 980 Ti Golden Edition
- Star Wars Battlefront PC player count is poor, dominated by Fallout 4
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family