When I tested the GIGABYTE E350N-USB3 in February I was really impressed with what GIGABYTE and AMD were able to do with the E-350 based Fusion platform. One thing really bugged me about the board, though. The fact that it used active cooling was quite a disappointment, because it just felt like it didn't need it.
Well, ASUS have decided to go down the passive cooling path and in a good way with a very mean looking cooler included on the board. Before we get into the board itself, though, and the performance that the E35M1-I DELUXE is able to offer, we firstly need to see what's going on with the bundle.
The GIGABYTE E350N-USB3 was a very good board; can the ASUS E35M1-I DELUXE be a great one, though? Well, time will tell.
Being a mITX board, the overall package is of course quite small, but we can see some of the main features listed on the front of the box while we can also see a picture of the board. The back expands on everything a bit more and gives us a great run down of exactly what's on offer.
Inside the box we've got a User Guide, Quick Start Guide, Driver CD and two Wireless Antennas pictured. Not pictured are two black SATA connectors and the rear I/O face that are also included in the bundle. I ended up making use of them before I had a chance to take a picture unfortunately.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [The Motherboard]
- Page 3 [The Motherboard Continued]
- Page 4 [BIOS]
- Page 5 [Test System Setup, Overclocking and Comments]
- Page 6 [AIDA64 Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 8 [AIDA64 Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 9 [3DMark 11]
- Page 10 [Power and Noise]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Zen CPU will arrive in 6 and 8-core versions at launch
- iPhone 7 could have a 3.5mm headphone jack after all
- Doom PC specs released, takes up 50GB on PS4 and Xbox One
- Overwatch beta goes live on all platforms
- New Xbox will be '5 times more powerful' than PS4 Neo, rocks 10 TFLOPs
- H97MPro4 - Machine mysteriously turns back on in Win7
- Windows 10 install - Raid 0 SSDs
- LaCie P9227 Porsche Design Slim Drive 2TB USB C Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R won't post
- Creative iRoar Intelligent Bluetooth Speaker Review
- Turtle Beach reinvents eSports gaming headsets with the Elite Pro
- Colorful to showcase new products at COMPUTEX 2016
- Global e-channel expanded by 23% in Q1-2016 according to Icecat
- The PGL KeSPA Regional Minor Championship: Asia to debut this Thursday; full schedule revealed
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini