Connector availability for the GSP850-SM is excellent. Not only does the power supply offer both ATX 4+4 and EPS12V connectors, but it offers a great selection of modular cables for peripherals. Not only are there a total of 10 SATA, seven Molex, and six PCI-E connectors, but the modular cables vary in length and number of connectors so that you can reduce even more cable clutter. Topping it all off is the inclusion of a Molex to FDD connector instead of forcing you to have it on one of the modular cables.
Single 12V rail. Moving on.
A Look Inside
Surprise! It really does look identical to that of the NZXT HALE90 850W power supply. It is a very clean design with decent cooling.
Primary capacitors are Japanese manufactured Nippon Chemi-con caps.
The secondary capacitors are the same as above. High quality Japanese capacitors rated for 105C throughout the entire power supply.
Sentey has slapped their sticker on the fan for this power supply, but you can almost be certain that it is a Globe Fan since this power supply is pretty much a carbon copy of the Super Flower Golden Green design.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds made more than Overwatch on PC last month
- Intel Core i9-7920X: 12C/24T @ 4GHz, 140W TDP, and $1199
- AMD Ryzen ThreadRipper features next-gen packaging
- Bethesda sale: $13 Doom, cheap ESO and more
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds continues titanic growth
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology