The Corsair Obsidian Series 650D Mid Tower Case
At first glance the front looks much like the panel of the 700D, but this setup only accounts for four optical bays, while below, this time the mesh is removable like on the 600T.
At the top to the right of the power and HDD activity LED, there is a pop-open panel that allows access to the front I/O. You get a pair of USB 3.0 connections, a pair of USB 2.0 connections, along with both audio and MIC jacks, FireWire port and the reset button.
The top of the chassis sets the 650D apart from the other Obsidians. Gone is the three fan area in the back; this time it gets a dual bay variation. The open panel in the front is the hard drive dock and it has a little lever to align 2.5" drives that retracts for 3.5" drives. In the bottom right corner of this opening you can see the tiny fan control switch too.
The squared off look continues to the side, but the rear release on the others is replaced with the latches found at the top of the panel. The bulk of this panel is then taken up with the large window.
In the back you find the hole for the rear I/O next to the 120mm exhaust fan. Below these you have eight ventilated expansion slots and a pair of holes with grommets to allow for water cooling.
The right side of the 650D is pretty plain, but keeps the same easy to use latches of the opposing panel.
Under the 650D it gets supported by only two bars versus the three of the full tower design. There is a removable dust filter that slides out the back for the power supply.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni