Shipped in a plain brown box with everything printed in black on top of it, Corsair gives you the 650D. The front contains a drawing of the chassis and a brief statement about what you ill get with the purchases of this case.
Here Corsair adds three specifications charts in three of the six languages the mission statement was repeated in. At the bottom you find a rendering of the interior along with a front shot of the 650D.
The back contains a drawing of the 650D in an exploded view with notifications from A to K. At the bottom you can find what each feature is, and again this is covered in many languages.
This is a match of the opposing side of the packaging aside from one thing. The three languages of the charts that couldn't fit before are shown on this side.
Inside the cardboard there is a very thick and beefy set of Styrofoam end caps surrounding the top and bottom of the 650D. If that wasn't enough, the 650D also ships inside of a black cloth bag to keep any abrasion at bay.
Corsair wasn't taking any chances. Both the access door to the hard drive dock and the front grille are taped in place. On top of the face and both sides of the window, a layer of plastic is placed, just in case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch not backward compatible with Wii U games
- Hugh Jackman plays Wolverine one last time in 'Logan'
- Ubisoft teases 'game changing' patch for The Division
- AMD's new RSCE 16.10.2 drivers ready for Battlefield 1
- AMD to launch cut-down RX 470, competes with GTX 1050 Ti
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- EVGA DG-87 Full-Tower Gaming Chassis Review
- New PC - no display on a screen, 3 beeps
- windows usb install file
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system
- PowerColor starts selling the DEVIL Box external graphics solution
- ESL to power PlayStation 4 competitive gaming
- Samsung rolls out industry's first 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package