Shipped in a plain brown box with everything printed in black on top of it, Corsair gives you the 650D. The front contains a drawing of the chassis and a brief statement about what you ill get with the purchases of this case.
Here Corsair adds three specifications charts in three of the six languages the mission statement was repeated in. At the bottom you find a rendering of the interior along with a front shot of the 650D.
The back contains a drawing of the 650D in an exploded view with notifications from A to K. At the bottom you can find what each feature is, and again this is covered in many languages.
This is a match of the opposing side of the packaging aside from one thing. The three languages of the charts that couldn't fit before are shown on this side.
Inside the cardboard there is a very thick and beefy set of Styrofoam end caps surrounding the top and bottom of the 650D. If that wasn't enough, the 650D also ships inside of a black cloth bag to keep any abrasion at bay.
Corsair wasn't taking any chances. Both the access door to the hard drive dock and the front grille are taped in place. On top of the face and both sides of the window, a layer of plastic is placed, just in case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Take an Extra 15% Off All VPNs at TweakTown Deals
- Aussie Police crack down on phone use while driving
- Viral vandalism video sees young woman 'completely humiliated'
- LG announces 'Ray' smartphone for 3G markets
- Power two systems with one power supply thanks to Phanteks' splitter
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS