Shipped in a plain brown box with everything printed in black on top of it, Corsair gives you the 650D. The front contains a drawing of the chassis and a brief statement about what you ill get with the purchases of this case.
Here Corsair adds three specifications charts in three of the six languages the mission statement was repeated in. At the bottom you find a rendering of the interior along with a front shot of the 650D.
The back contains a drawing of the 650D in an exploded view with notifications from A to K. At the bottom you can find what each feature is, and again this is covered in many languages.
This is a match of the opposing side of the packaging aside from one thing. The three languages of the charts that couldn't fit before are shown on this side.
Inside the cardboard there is a very thick and beefy set of Styrofoam end caps surrounding the top and bottom of the 650D. If that wasn't enough, the 650D also ships inside of a black cloth bag to keep any abrasion at bay.
Corsair wasn't taking any chances. Both the access door to the hard drive dock and the front grille are taped in place. On top of the face and both sides of the window, a layer of plastic is placed, just in case.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Vivendi buys more Ubisoft shares, takeover rumors begin
- San Jose's Cogswell College announces VR/AR certificate program
- Nintendo NX will launch with a 'full software lineup'
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched