Not only is the ASRock Z68 Pro3 similar to other UEFI wielding ASRock boards, but it's near identical to that of the Extreme4 with only a few changes separating them.
Of course, the first screen is going to be a little different as we have mention of the board being the Pro3. Apart from that the rest of the information is fairly standard.
When we go to the OC Tweaker section the only part of the BIOS that differs is the lack of "Advanced Turbo 50" option. As for the rest, we've got our CPU settings, Voltage settings and the ability to save the BIOS. Going into DRAM Configuration also doesn't hold any surprises.
As we move through the rest of the BIOS, it's all fairly self-explanatory with nothing too out of the ordinary being seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [BIOS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 4 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 6 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 10 [Z68 Specific Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- CRYENGINE goes open source, now available for download
- Blizzard announces ranked play is coming to Overwatch next month
- Want another Mirror's Edge game? That's up to you, says EA
- AIDA64 developers spill the beans on NVIDIA's full Pascal line up
- Foxconn has replaced more than half its workers with robots
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- LaCie 8big Thunderbolt 2 1U Rack Review
- PC won't boot - it trys, all fans run for approx 5 secs then shut down and start again!
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition