Not only is the ASRock Z68 Pro3 similar to other UEFI wielding ASRock boards, but it's near identical to that of the Extreme4 with only a few changes separating them.
Of course, the first screen is going to be a little different as we have mention of the board being the Pro3. Apart from that the rest of the information is fairly standard.
When we go to the OC Tweaker section the only part of the BIOS that differs is the lack of "Advanced Turbo 50" option. As for the rest, we've got our CPU settings, Voltage settings and the ability to save the BIOS. Going into DRAM Configuration also doesn't hold any surprises.
As we move through the rest of the BIOS, it's all fairly self-explanatory with nothing too out of the ordinary being seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [BIOS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 4 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 6 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 10 [Z68 Specific Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Batman VR is finalised but Rocksteady wants to move on
- Pasadena, California to tax streaming services
- New scoop on latest Destiny DLC 'Days of Iron' amour
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now