Not only is the ASRock Z68 Pro3 similar to other UEFI wielding ASRock boards, but it's near identical to that of the Extreme4 with only a few changes separating them.
Of course, the first screen is going to be a little different as we have mention of the board being the Pro3. Apart from that the rest of the information is fairly standard.
When we go to the OC Tweaker section the only part of the BIOS that differs is the lack of "Advanced Turbo 50" option. As for the rest, we've got our CPU settings, Voltage settings and the ability to save the BIOS. Going into DRAM Configuration also doesn't hold any surprises.
As we move through the rest of the BIOS, it's all fairly self-explanatory with nothing too out of the ordinary being seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [BIOS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 4 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 6 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 10 [Z68 Specific Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti