Not only is the ASRock Z68 Pro3 similar to other UEFI wielding ASRock boards, but it's near identical to that of the Extreme4 with only a few changes separating them.
Of course, the first screen is going to be a little different as we have mention of the board being the Pro3. Apart from that the rest of the information is fairly standard.
When we go to the OC Tweaker section the only part of the BIOS that differs is the lack of "Advanced Turbo 50" option. As for the rest, we've got our CPU settings, Voltage settings and the ability to save the BIOS. Going into DRAM Configuration also doesn't hold any surprises.
As we move through the rest of the BIOS, it's all fairly self-explanatory with nothing too out of the ordinary being seen.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction and Package]
- Page 2 [BIOS]
- Page 3 [Test System Setup and Overclocking]
- Page 4 [CPU Benchmarks]
- Page 5 [CPU Benchmarks Continued]
- Page 6 [Storage Benchmarks]
- Page 7 [Memory Benchmarks]
- Page 8 [Gaming Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [Temperature and Power]
- Page 10 [Z68 Specific Tests]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio