The ineo I-NA559N Pro
For the most part, everything on the outside of the ineo NA559N Pro is made of aluminum. The front even has aluminum buttons. Each drive has two LEDs dedicated to showing their activity and status. You can also lock each drive in place since each drive bay has a lock. At the bottom a display shows the status of the NAS. There are also a set of buttons that allow you to manage several aspects of the NAS.
I really have no idea why ineo would include an audio out and in on the front of the NAS. This system is based on the ION platform so the motherboard used will have these features, but it's not a feature used on NAS appliances.
The side of the unit uses the same thick aluminum as the front of the NAS, but there is a mesh area that allows air to circulate to the vital components.
The back is where things really get interesting. This is the first NAS that I know of to come with a HDMI output. You can add to that a DVI and optical out! You aren't going to need these, just plug in the power and the Ethernet and walk away.
Here is a closer look. I'm sure the modding community will have fun turning the ineo I-NA559N Pro into a full on PC.
The other side uses the same aluminum mesh to allow cool air to cool the system.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The ineo I-NA559N Pro]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Content]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- New 'Batman V Superman' teaser revels in animosity
- USB-C connector updated with Intel's Thunderbolt 3 transfer protocol
- Crimson Edition hotfix driver released, fixes fan and game issues
- Just Cause 3 experiencing performance issues on the PS4
- 'Star Wars: Rebels' renewed for third season
- Foscam FI9821P 720p HD Wireless IP Camera Review
- [ASROCK A75 PRO4] What should my next step be?
- Gigsbyte motherboard supprt problem
- be quiet! Dark Rock TF Top Flow CPU Cooler Review
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- AMD Promotes Renowned Graphics Architect Michael Mantor to Corporate Fellow
- IEM San Jose doubles viewership, raises US$38k for charity and crowns new champions
- Students pitch ideas to gaming guru
- Announcing The Live TwitchTV Launch Of Stellar Stars On Steam Greenlight and IndieGoGo This December 1st
- Black Friday - The action game! 45 seconds of fun, fast paced colourful satire. 'Beat The Crowd'