The front of the package lists several of the key features of the NAS. You will also find some of the specifications listed in this area.
The side of the package gives the full specifications list and has a detailed diagram of the hardware features at the top.
The back of the package gives us a lot of information on different RAID arrays that are possible with the unit and even gives some performance data.
The software features are listed on the other side of the NAS; ineo has pretty much covered everything.
With the unit out of the box we found that the inner packaging was setup very well and will keep the NAS safe during shipping.
In many ways we are already impressed with the ineo NA559N Pro. Little touches make a big impression. Here we see that ineo has included both coarse and fine thread screws. One set is used on 3.5" form factor drives and the other is for 2.5" drives. We have yet to see this from Thecus or QNAP.
ineo also includes a software disc, power and CAT5 cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Software Features]
- Page 4 [The Packaging]
- Page 5 [The ineo I-NA559N Pro]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Playback]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - HD Record]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Content]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Copy]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- IN WIN's Mod in Taiwan event kicks off, with the world's best modders
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series
- Palit announces the GeForce GTX 1080 GameRock and Super JetStream
- Manli announces its GeForce GTX 1080 Founder's Edition video card
- ASUS announces the ROG STRIX GeForce GTX 1080