The Cooler Master Storm Enforcer Mid Tower Case
The front of the chassis is made mostly from plastic. The top sectioned part is a door that opens to the right and allows access to the drive bays. Below this is a four sectioned area of thick plastic bars and inserted mesh panels. This allows for a cool look with the LEDs behind it while offering plenty of room for the intake.
Just above the CM STORM logo you will find the I/O panel. The strip contains two USB 3.0 connections with a first to my desk; motherboard connector, versus a standard cable end. There is of course USB 2.0 ports, audio jacks and a power button, with no signs of a reset switch.
Up top there is a large indented area that acts as a tray for all your small goods. Behind this is a large area that currently doesn't have a fan installed. There is room for a 200mm or a pair of 120mm fans in this spot.
Once the door is open, you now can find the reset at the top and you can see you need to remove this panel to get the bay covers out.
I peeled the outer plastic to give you a clean look at the windows shape and the plastic caps that secure the window around it. The indents in front of the window combined with the shapes from the front almost give this chassis the effect of motion while sitting still.
Around the back we see a panel we are used to. Water cooling holes at the top, the 7+1 configuration of the expansion slots, and the spot for a lock loop to be installed for added security.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Enter our giant 'BFG' Blu-ray giveaway thanks to Disney!
- Discover the 'Secret Life of Pets' in our Blu-ray promo!
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game December line-up leaked
- Star Wars creator George Lucas 'really liked' Rogue One
- Facebook debuts 'Instant Games' app worldwide
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset