Accessories and Documentation
In the cardboard box that was tied to the motherboard tray you will find quite an assortment of hardware. From top left you have the bag of extra fan screws for the door panel, hard drive screws and rubber isolators for 3.5" hard drives, and the screws for the bottoms of 2.5" drives. You also get keys for the access panel, a motherboard speaker, the motherboard screws and risers, and a 3-pin to Molex fan power adapter. To tidy things up, IN WIN send ten zip ties as well.
The manual, if you can say that, is a piece of paper that shows an exploded diagram of how the chassis goes together. For any additional information, it asks that you visit their site.
To install a 3.5" hard drive, you slide in the isolating washers via the keyway in the side of the tray. You then use the 3.5" designated screws to secure it. For 2.5" drive installation, there are holes in each tray for mounting then via the 2.5"designated screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017