Accessories and Documentation
In the cardboard box that was tied to the motherboard tray you will find quite an assortment of hardware. From top left you have the bag of extra fan screws for the door panel, hard drive screws and rubber isolators for 3.5" hard drives, and the screws for the bottoms of 2.5" drives. You also get keys for the access panel, a motherboard speaker, the motherboard screws and risers, and a 3-pin to Molex fan power adapter. To tidy things up, IN WIN send ten zip ties as well.
The manual, if you can say that, is a piece of paper that shows an exploded diagram of how the chassis goes together. For any additional information, it asks that you visit their site.
To install a 3.5" hard drive, you slide in the isolating washers via the keyway in the side of the tray. You then use the 3.5" designated screws to secure it. For 2.5" drive installation, there are holes in each tray for mounting then via the 2.5"designated screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 post-launch DLC will be 100% free
- Apple's new MacBook Pro powered by AMD Polaris GPU
- NASA publishes a stunning 4K video of the Space Station
- Google's total cost to manufacture the Pixel XL is $285
- Tesla reports a profit for the first time in three years
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications