Accessories and Documentation
In the cardboard box that was tied to the motherboard tray you will find quite an assortment of hardware. From top left you have the bag of extra fan screws for the door panel, hard drive screws and rubber isolators for 3.5" hard drives, and the screws for the bottoms of 2.5" drives. You also get keys for the access panel, a motherboard speaker, the motherboard screws and risers, and a 3-pin to Molex fan power adapter. To tidy things up, IN WIN send ten zip ties as well.
The manual, if you can say that, is a piece of paper that shows an exploded diagram of how the chassis goes together. For any additional information, it asks that you visit their site.
To install a 3.5" hard drive, you slide in the isolating washers via the keyway in the side of the tray. You then use the 3.5" designated screws to secure it. For 2.5" drive installation, there are holes in each tray for mounting then via the 2.5"designated screws.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league