Inside The IN WIN BUC Mid Tower Case
Lifting the tabs on the door panels and sliding them to the rear allows them do get out of the way for now. Inside the chassis what hits you first is that color of all the tool-free mechanisms and the fans. In the top hard drive tray you will find the manual, and the hardware box is strapped to the motherboard tray.
In the front you have four 5.25" drive bays all with knobe that pull out to unlock, and push in to lock the device in place. The same thing can be said for the floppy drive bay just under it. The five hard drive trays are stiff and take a lot of effort to remove them. While it makes for a very secure fit, it almost thought I was going to break them.
The motherboard tray has six wire management holes, and a large hole for CPU back plate access. To install an ATX motherboard, you will use the "bump" risers, if you want to install a m-ATX you need to add a couple of included risers.
The back of the chassis holds the 120mm 3-pin powered fan whose blades match the color of the seven tool-free locks on the expansion slots below. A combination of tabs of steel and rubber pads keeps the PSU secure in the bottom.
Behind the motherboard tray there is quite a bit of room. Something I didn't pay attention to until now is the stack of hot swappable hard drive wiring and SATA cables. Only the top four are like this, but it is a nice added feature.
There is a lot of cabling involved with the hot swap setup added to the typical motherboard connections from the front I/O. You will see, there aren't any issues getting it wired back here.
Laying the BUC on its back you can see that under the chassis there is a combination of a plastic frame for the dust filter being designed with the rear feet incorporated into it, with a pair of rubber feet for the front. You also get a peek over the top of the floor at the 120mm fan installed in the top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform