Inside The IN WIN BUC Mid Tower Case
Lifting the tabs on the door panels and sliding them to the rear allows them do get out of the way for now. Inside the chassis what hits you first is that color of all the tool-free mechanisms and the fans. In the top hard drive tray you will find the manual, and the hardware box is strapped to the motherboard tray.
In the front you have four 5.25" drive bays all with knobe that pull out to unlock, and push in to lock the device in place. The same thing can be said for the floppy drive bay just under it. The five hard drive trays are stiff and take a lot of effort to remove them. While it makes for a very secure fit, it almost thought I was going to break them.
The motherboard tray has six wire management holes, and a large hole for CPU back plate access. To install an ATX motherboard, you will use the "bump" risers, if you want to install a m-ATX you need to add a couple of included risers.
The back of the chassis holds the 120mm 3-pin powered fan whose blades match the color of the seven tool-free locks on the expansion slots below. A combination of tabs of steel and rubber pads keeps the PSU secure in the bottom.
Behind the motherboard tray there is quite a bit of room. Something I didn't pay attention to until now is the stack of hot swappable hard drive wiring and SATA cables. Only the top four are like this, but it is a nice added feature.
There is a lot of cabling involved with the hot swap setup added to the typical motherboard connections from the front I/O. You will see, there aren't any issues getting it wired back here.
Laying the BUC on its back you can see that under the chassis there is a combination of a plastic frame for the dust filter being designed with the rear feet incorporated into it, with a pair of rubber feet for the front. You also get a peek over the top of the floor at the 120mm fan installed in the top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Save 97% On the Ultimate Data & Analytics Bundle
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- NVIDIA rumored to use GDDR5X on next-gen Pascal-based GPUs
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS