IN WIN ships the BUC in a black packaging. Instead of the dragons or guys in a suit of armour, this time the BUC received a shield. At the very bottom there are eight bubbles showing key features found inside and out of the BUC.
This side has the other half of the shield next to a list of six more important features to be found with the BUC. Access via the door to the hard drives, 300mm VGA maximum size, and many other points to know get covered.
I'm not positive if I showed the back first and this is the front, but either way, this side shows us what we want to see. The BUC name, the IN WIN logo, another shield drawing, and more importantly, a view of the BUC chassis are all in attendance. Things to note about the chassis, it is obviously powered to show the backlit logo and the front fan LEDs, and the access panel to the hard drives has been removed.
Underneath the large IN WIN logo and handle cutout, the full list of chassis specifications can be found. This information combined with the large case image and feature lists give you a great idea of what you are getting inside the box.
The basic accoutrement of Styrofoam and a plastic liner delivered a perfect sample for me to look at and show you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes