IN WIN ships the BUC in a black packaging. Instead of the dragons or guys in a suit of armour, this time the BUC received a shield. At the very bottom there are eight bubbles showing key features found inside and out of the BUC.
This side has the other half of the shield next to a list of six more important features to be found with the BUC. Access via the door to the hard drives, 300mm VGA maximum size, and many other points to know get covered.
I'm not positive if I showed the back first and this is the front, but either way, this side shows us what we want to see. The BUC name, the IN WIN logo, another shield drawing, and more importantly, a view of the BUC chassis are all in attendance. Things to note about the chassis, it is obviously powered to show the backlit logo and the front fan LEDs, and the access panel to the hard drives has been removed.
Underneath the large IN WIN logo and handle cutout, the full list of chassis specifications can be found. This information combined with the large case image and feature lists give you a great idea of what you are getting inside the box.
The basic accoutrement of Styrofoam and a plastic liner delivered a perfect sample for me to look at and show you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- 'Star Wars Episode VIII' gets officially titled
- Nintendo Switch replaces Wii U on Nintendo homesite
- Mass Effect: Andromeda 10-hour demo coming to EA Access
- Samsung's Note line isn't dead: Note 8 is coming
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- Tekken 7 launches on June 2, 2017 in the Americas
- The end of the world awaits in Dark Souls III: The Ringed City
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM