IN WIN ships the BUC in a black packaging. Instead of the dragons or guys in a suit of armour, this time the BUC received a shield. At the very bottom there are eight bubbles showing key features found inside and out of the BUC.
This side has the other half of the shield next to a list of six more important features to be found with the BUC. Access via the door to the hard drives, 300mm VGA maximum size, and many other points to know get covered.
I'm not positive if I showed the back first and this is the front, but either way, this side shows us what we want to see. The BUC name, the IN WIN logo, another shield drawing, and more importantly, a view of the BUC chassis are all in attendance. Things to note about the chassis, it is obviously powered to show the backlit logo and the front fan LEDs, and the access panel to the hard drives has been removed.
Underneath the large IN WIN logo and handle cutout, the full list of chassis specifications can be found. This information combined with the large case image and feature lists give you a great idea of what you are getting inside the box.
The basic accoutrement of Styrofoam and a plastic liner delivered a perfect sample for me to look at and show you.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications