4.5ns OCZ T-SOP Chips
Thin Copper Heat Spreader
6 Layer Ultra Low Noise Shielded PCB
Available in up to 512MB Module
32x8 Low Density, Unbuffered
CAS 2.5 6-3-3 2T @ DDR433 PC3500
CAS 2 6-3-3 1T @ DDR400 PC3200
CAS 2 5-2-2 1T @ DDR333 PC2700
Normally with retail versions of the memory, OCZ packs the ram in a special plastic container with OCZ labelled all over it. Our unit came in a static bag, most possibly to reduce the costs of shipping to us, since it is just a sample.
- The RAM
The module itself looks similar to Geils DDR-433 module which we reviewed earlier, only without the Platinum coating on the heatspreader. OCZ have placed the spreader on the memory in aid of cooling of the memory modules when they are running at extremely high speeds. In all, it is similar in design to Geil and XtremeDDR's offerings in terms of style, so points go for ingenuity.
With modules ranging from 128MB up to 512MB, you will find just about any size and speed you want from the OCZ memory group. Since running DDR-433 with more than one module is almost impossible, it is good to see large memory sizes coming to the rescue.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Valve wants to make Source 2 engine free for all devs
- Microsoft buys leading API studio Simplygon
- Path of Exile is coming to Xbox One
- Halo 6 won't be Project Scorpio launch game after all
- Tekken 7 release date will be announced next week
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup