Inside the Box
Antec's new packaging method seems to favor corrugated cardboard over foam to protect the power supply. While not the preferred method, it seems to work well.
The top is a blank slate with the exception of the Antec logo.
Both sides of the power supply feature the same Antec HCP-1200 sticker. As you can see by the way the case is put together, this is going to be a fun unit to try and take apart.
On the back of the HCP-1200, we find a single 80mm fan, the AC input and on/off switch. While most power supplies have moved towards the larger 140mm fans on the bottom, the HCP-1200 has a very good reason for the single 80mm which we will cover shortly.
Towards the front, we find an open design to call for better airflow as well as a handful of modular connectors. Note the lack of a grommet to protect the cables rubbing as they exit the power supply. At least some thought was put into this, however, since there is a zip tie that holds things in place.
The bottom reveals the I/O specification label for the HCP-1200.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable and modular cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings