Inside the Box
Antec's new packaging method seems to favor corrugated cardboard over foam to protect the power supply. While not the preferred method, it seems to work well.
The top is a blank slate with the exception of the Antec logo.
Both sides of the power supply feature the same Antec HCP-1200 sticker. As you can see by the way the case is put together, this is going to be a fun unit to try and take apart.
On the back of the HCP-1200, we find a single 80mm fan, the AC input and on/off switch. While most power supplies have moved towards the larger 140mm fans on the bottom, the HCP-1200 has a very good reason for the single 80mm which we will cover shortly.
Towards the front, we find an open design to call for better airflow as well as a handful of modular connectors. Note the lack of a grommet to protect the cables rubbing as they exit the power supply. At least some thought was put into this, however, since there is a zip tie that holds things in place.
The bottom reveals the I/O specification label for the HCP-1200.
Also included in the box are the user manual, power cable and modular cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lenovo confirms smaller battery for the Moto Z2 Play
- First images of Nokia's upcoming flagship leak
- Rare Apple-1 computer from 1976 auctioned for $130,000
- Facebook rolling out 'Order Food' option
- 27-year-old gamer without eyes still plays games
- GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK with SSD M.2 Plextor M8PeG 256gb. low speed after shut down
- Prey Review: Dark Stars, Darker Thoughts
- Alien Covenant Movie Review
- Custom Storage Unit
- Z170-WS, 3002 bios, and SLI not working. Anyone else experience this?
- Western Digital sets new standard with latest generation in popular HGST-brand Ultrastar SAS SSD family
- AMD raises expectations for server performance, unveils EPYC processor brand for the datacenter
- HighPoint's SSD7101 PCIe board-sized drive series integrate Samsung 960 NVMe SSDs to deliver groundbreaking performance over 12GB/s
- Micron accelerates all-flash storage speed, performance and value with new flexible petabyte-scale enterprise data center solution
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 630 mobile platforms drive advanced photography, enhanced gaming, integrated connectivity and machine learning