Antec keeps the packaging simplistic on the front with the yellow and black design. The SLI and 80Plus logos are displayed in the corner.
Flipping things around to the back and we'll get pummeled with bullet points highlighting some of the features of the power supply. There is also a connector availability chart at the bottom, but it does lack connector length.
One side tries to wow you over with plenty of logos. The three that stand out the most are the 80mm fan, Japanese capacitors and Advanced Hybrid cable management system of which we will go over later.
The other side depicts a chart for the noise and speed of the 80mm fan used in the HCP-1200.
Looking at the top, we get our first glimpse of the PSU and dimensions of the unit itself.
The bottom finally displays the I/O specifications of the HCP-1200.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 38-inch UltraWide rocks 3840x1600 resolution
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided patch fixes a slew of problems
- Witcher 3: Game of the Year Edition launches
- Apple ordered to pay €13bn in back taxes to Ireland
- Final Fantasy 15 barely hits 30FPS on consoles
- PNY CS1311 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Intel 7th Gen "Kaby Lake" Core Processor Overview
- Who to Request For Motherboard Review Sample ?
- Cooler Master MasterCase 3 Micro-ATX Tower Case Review
- Samsung EVO 256GB microSDXC Memory Card Review
- Samsung mass produces 14nm Exynos processor with full connectivity integration
- Samsung launches two new curved gaming monitors
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces ROG Masters
- BIOSTAR TB150 PRO motherboard designed for professional mining
- ADATA launches XPG Flame DDR4 memory modules