Antec keeps the packaging simplistic on the front with the yellow and black design. The SLI and 80Plus logos are displayed in the corner.
Flipping things around to the back and we'll get pummeled with bullet points highlighting some of the features of the power supply. There is also a connector availability chart at the bottom, but it does lack connector length.
One side tries to wow you over with plenty of logos. The three that stand out the most are the 80mm fan, Japanese capacitors and Advanced Hybrid cable management system of which we will go over later.
The other side depicts a chart for the noise and speed of the 80mm fan used in the HCP-1200.
Looking at the top, we get our first glimpse of the PSU and dimensions of the unit itself.
The bottom finally displays the I/O specifications of the HCP-1200.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [The Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700X spotted in detail
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta GPU turns up in latest drivers
- Horizon Zero Dawn is 'best' 4K game on PS4 Pro so far
- Nintendo Switch has 25.9 GB available memory, OS is 4GB
- GDC 2017 tease Ghost Recon Wildlands technology video
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league