Temperature is very good, but you can see the extra heat that's indeed generated when we start to push 1.5v through our CPU to achieve that much higher overclock. The Corsair H70 is a really great cooler, though.
Power Draw Tests
Idle power draw was extremely low. I had to double check and then triple check it. Our load numbers are pretty good, but you can see when we pump 1.5v through our CPU to overclock we do get a healthy jump.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple expected to spend $1 billion on shows
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes