The Antec KÃHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler - Continued
Attached to the side of the head unit are the two swivel fittings that allow the tubing to get routed inside the chassis. Both fittings are bent outward to the fullest extent and you can see it offers pretty good flexibility for a clean install.
Like I said earlier, the KÃHLER H2O 920 name remains painted on, but the Antec logo looks a dull gray at the moment. Once the connections are made, this Led comes alive and is fully color customizable.
With all of these units, they have the plastic covers to protect the pre-applied thermal paste.
I am happy to see that this is the first unit out of the last few Asetek built coolers that didn't arrive with dirt in the paste. I'm glad that issue has been resolved!
With the paste removed we have the same circular milling pattern that is found on all of these head units. The base is pretty level across the contact area, but does start to deflect a bit near the screws.
This image is to act as a heads up to those who are going to purchase this unit. Fully assembled with both fans in place, the 920 will hang four full inches inside the case, so be sure there is plenty of clearance in your case of choice.
This is the last look at the Antec KÃHLER H2O 920 before I go ahead and strap it up to the TECC, but we need to cover some of the hardware before I use it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler - Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Software / Antec CC]
- Page 8 [Test System & Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand