The Antec KÃHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler - Continued
Attached to the side of the head unit are the two swivel fittings that allow the tubing to get routed inside the chassis. Both fittings are bent outward to the fullest extent and you can see it offers pretty good flexibility for a clean install.
Like I said earlier, the KÃHLER H2O 920 name remains painted on, but the Antec logo looks a dull gray at the moment. Once the connections are made, this Led comes alive and is fully color customizable.
With all of these units, they have the plastic covers to protect the pre-applied thermal paste.
I am happy to see that this is the first unit out of the last few Asetek built coolers that didn't arrive with dirt in the paste. I'm glad that issue has been resolved!
With the paste removed we have the same circular milling pattern that is found on all of these head units. The base is pretty level across the contact area, but does start to deflect a bit near the screws.
This image is to act as a heads up to those who are going to purchase this unit. Fully assembled with both fans in place, the 920 will hang four full inches inside the case, so be sure there is plenty of clearance in your case of choice.
This is the last look at the Antec KÃHLER H2O 920 before I go ahead and strap it up to the TECC, but we need to cover some of the hardware before I use it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler - Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Software / Antec CC]
- Page 8 [Test System & Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives