The Antec KÃHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler - Continued
Attached to the side of the head unit are the two swivel fittings that allow the tubing to get routed inside the chassis. Both fittings are bent outward to the fullest extent and you can see it offers pretty good flexibility for a clean install.
Like I said earlier, the KÃHLER H2O 920 name remains painted on, but the Antec logo looks a dull gray at the moment. Once the connections are made, this Led comes alive and is fully color customizable.
With all of these units, they have the plastic covers to protect the pre-applied thermal paste.
I am happy to see that this is the first unit out of the last few Asetek built coolers that didn't arrive with dirt in the paste. I'm glad that issue has been resolved!
With the paste removed we have the same circular milling pattern that is found on all of these head units. The base is pretty level across the contact area, but does start to deflect a bit near the screws.
This image is to act as a heads up to those who are going to purchase this unit. Fully assembled with both fans in place, the 920 will hang four full inches inside the case, so be sure there is plenty of clearance in your case of choice.
This is the last look at the Antec KÃHLER H2O 920 before I go ahead and strap it up to the TECC, but we need to cover some of the hardware before I use it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [The Antec KÜHLER H2O 920 CPU Cooler - Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [The Software / Antec CC]
- Page 8 [Test System & Testing Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The Walking Dead co-creator suing AMC for $280 million
- Samsung talks about building a 10K mobile display for VR
- Gears of War 4 requires a huge 80GB HDD space on the PC
- Battlefield 1 single player trailer teases Frostbite
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now