Now has anybody heard of FIC? I sure have. The FIC AN19E KT400 board is an outstanding board with all the features you would be looking for. Features like Serial ATA, RAID, AGP 8X, 5.1 Channel sound etc. this board will definitely catch your eye.
FIC has definitely taken a big step towards being one of the big boys. The AN19E is the total opposite from previous FIC boards and really targets that furious motherboard market with a bang. One thing that stuck out is the overclocking options included from FIC. Working with past FIC boards, the overclocking options weren't as good as they are on this AN19E. With VCore adjustments up to 2.00v, DDR 400 support, DDR RAM voltage up to 3.2v etc. this is definitely a 180 degree change from the FIC of old, and of course a good one.
The FIC AN19E is retailing at about US$113 on Price Watch. With all the features it comes with, accompanied by the good performance, it's quite a good price.
Packed with features
Good overclocking options
No active cooling on the Northbridge
Rating - 9.5/10 and TweakTown's Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC's new Sonix PCIe 480GB SSD reads at 2.8GB/sec
- Halloween Sale: Under $7 for Evil Within & Mad Max
- ZOTAC's new mini PC packs full-sized GeForce GTX 1080
- Brand new Intel Kaby Lake HP laptops, up to $510 Off
- ZOTAC teams with Thermaltake on new GTX 1080 ArcticStorm
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards