VIA, one of the biggest chipset makers in the world, introduced a new product to the market not too long ago. This product not only had the features we wanted (8x AGP, Serial ATA, 6-channel sound etc.), it also had the reliability and reputation that VIA brought with it. Would this product show bigger increases then it's older brother, or would it just be an upgrade of features? Of course, this question will be answered in our review. But wait, what is this product? It is the VIA KT400 chipset.
Anyone heard of FIC out there? Nobody? Well I'm sure most of you have heard of them before, seeing their motherboards in OEM computers such as Compaq and other computer manufacturers. But what about the DIY market? What about the users like us at TweakTown who demand performance, stability and all the features we crave? Well for a while, FIC strayed away from that market and when they tried, ended up putting out average boards.
Well today, FIC is out to prove something. To prove that big names like Abit, Asus, EPoX etc. are the cement they walk on. To prove that they can put out a board that fits all our needs and more and finally to win the trust of consumers everywhere. That trust that is so important for any motherboard manufacturers out there trying to leap to the next step. But with all these things to prove, will this FIC AN19E KT400 motherboard be the new competitor?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- New Fallout 4 mod dramatically overhauls in-game landscapes
- Apple rumored to remove the 3.5mm headphone jack from the next iPhone
- Just Cause 3's map is huge, covering 400 square miles
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- Spectre (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- New ASUS Notebook: Event Log flooding with Event ID 17 warnings from WHEA-Logger
- Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis