VIA, one of the biggest chipset makers in the world, introduced a new product to the market not too long ago. This product not only had the features we wanted (8x AGP, Serial ATA, 6-channel sound etc.), it also had the reliability and reputation that VIA brought with it. Would this product show bigger increases then it's older brother, or would it just be an upgrade of features? Of course, this question will be answered in our review. But wait, what is this product? It is the VIA KT400 chipset.
Anyone heard of FIC out there? Nobody? Well I'm sure most of you have heard of them before, seeing their motherboards in OEM computers such as Compaq and other computer manufacturers. But what about the DIY market? What about the users like us at TweakTown who demand performance, stability and all the features we crave? Well for a while, FIC strayed away from that market and when they tried, ended up putting out average boards.
Well today, FIC is out to prove something. To prove that big names like Abit, Asus, EPoX etc. are the cement they walk on. To prove that they can put out a board that fits all our needs and more and finally to win the trust of consumers everywhere. That trust that is so important for any motherboard manufacturers out there trying to leap to the next step. But with all these things to prove, will this FIC AN19E KT400 motherboard be the new competitor?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni